Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I guess we will know in the morning. I’m optimistic though.
Sponsored

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
Do we even want to be on this ship at this point?

Might be one of those be careful what you ask for moments if the ship is actually having problems. Guess we’ll see either way.

Next possibility for me is only a week
away.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do we even want to be on this ship at this point?

Might be one of those be careful what you ask for moments if the ship is actually having problems. Guess we’ll see either way.

Next possibility for me is only a week
away.
Lol. I actually went to check my TYD and it tells me I’ll have it in October. Don’t know what’s going on with this tracker. I am just tired of driving my wife’s Mini Cooper. It’s fun but very uncomfortable.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Targa 4S, '21 Cayenne S, '21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Siem Aristotle is on its way. Departed at 9:11 pm EDT.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As a similarly obsessed person. I think it will those two blue boats are tug boats in the photo. I think it will move just hope my car is on it
5B0AE5F0-DDB9-4EE3-A7F3-701E9F8D1E74.jpeg
5B0AE5F0-DDB9-4EE3-A7F3-701E9F8D1E74.jpeg
Why don't you know if your car is on it? TYD would have the ship's name listed on the "on vessel" milestone. If it doesn't list the ship's name then yours is not on it.

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
Lol. I actually went to check my TYD and it tells me I’ll have it in October. Don’t know what’s going on with this tracker. I am just tired of driving my wife’s Mini Cooper. It’s fun but very uncomfortable.
haha same here! Not too concerned yet since most have said TYD is not really accurate and I already got the email saying it was produced. Assume it will change back or maybe even just fast forward to en route and tell me it’s on the ship.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Why don't you know if your car is on it? TYD would have the ship's name listed on the "on vessel" milestone. If it doesn't list the ship's name then yours is not on it.
TYD didn’t update since the car went into production on the 16th but I did get an email that it finished production on Monday. I’m hoping for TYD to update soon.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
TYD didn’t update since the car went into production on the 16th but I did get an email that it finished production on Monday. I’m hoping for TYD to update soon.
That's pretty unusual - I didn't get that email until at least 10 days after mine finished production. Have you asked your SA to check their PSVM system and give you and update? The system will also confirm whether your car is on the ship, etc. They should be able to send you as screen shot or a pdf report that looks like the attached - but with all the "actual" dates included for milestones achieved.

Attachments

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
"Bishu Highway" has arrived just outside Jacksonville, FL that is, the vessel is anchored out and according to Jacksonville Port , they will only enter port on August 2nd at 04:30am...Frustrating for people like me who have their new cars onboard, and surely also frustrating for the shipping line, they loose 3 days sitting idle. I'll keep an eye out. Anyone else who has a car in this shipment?

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
"Bishu Highway" has arrived just outside Jacksonville, FL that is, the vessel is anchored out and according to Jacksonville Port , they will only enter port on August 2nd at 04:30am...Frustrating for people like me who have their new cars onboard, and surely also frustrating for the shipping line, they loose 3 days sitting idle. I'll keep an eye out. Anyone else who has a car in this shipment?
My car is on this boat en route to Houston Port. Any reason as to why it’s not going into port until 8/2?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I saw last night it was moving. Guess it needed the tug and pilot boat to leave Emden. It’s heading to the English Channel. If you look at the 2 pics, one shows “On Vessel” and the ship name. The second is the same TYD screen, but I zoomed out and it shows the ship pretty accurately compared to the marine tracking sites.

Thought that might help guys to figure out if they are on that ship or not.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 2FDD8F78-1695-4E9D-8318-79B0D74E0321

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 970AE53B-5615-44DF-84DB-8989D74709DF

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car is on this boat en route to Houston Port. Any reason as to why it’s not going into port until 8/2?
Not unusual when a ship arrives outside port on a Friday, especially if there's a ship currently moored in its spot. They will stay off the coast until very early Monday morning and then bring it in. Presumably they wouldn't be able to unload until then anyway.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I saw last night it was moving. Guess it needed the tug and pilot boat to leave Emden. It’s heading to the English Channel. If you look at the 2 pics, one shows “On Vessel” and the ship name. The second is the same TYD screen, but I zoomed out and it shows the ship pretty accurately compared to the marine tracking sites.

Thought that might help guys to figure out if they are on that ship or not.

2FDD8F78-1695-4E9D-8318-79B0D74E0321.png

970AE53B-5615-44DF-84DB-8989D74709DF.png
Mine arrived in Baltimore a few days ago. The TYD screen tracked it very accurately across the Atlantic. I didn't bother with any satellite tracking service as this updated continuously and counted down the miles to dealership in the upper left corner.

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Not unusual when a ship arrives outside port on a Friday, especially if there's a ship currently moored in its spot. They will stay off the coast until very early Monday morning and then bring it in. Presumably they wouldn't be able to unload until then anyway.
Ok, thank you! I’ve been following your posts and appreciate the feedback. I have an expected 8/6 delivery date in Plano Texas but that’s actually several weeks earlier than the original date. Just a bit more waiting. ??‍♀

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok, thank you! I’ve been following your posts and appreciate the feedback. I have an expected 8/6 delivery date in Plano Texas but that’s actually several weeks earlier than the original date. Just a bit more waiting. ??‍♀
Hope you love your car!
Sponsored