Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
my mamba green TCC has arrived at Champion Porsche, I saw it briefly, still wrapped up in white plastic, but the car was not ready. In the meantime, I am on business travel in Europe for the next 2 weeks... So frustrating. Well, at least the batteries will be properly charged by the time I get back...

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Mine too since july 16
Looks to be the same period when a lot of cars listed for production halted … I’m told perhaps not semi conductors (altho ghats the offices excuse) but flooded German factory of a ‘just in time’ air suspension supplier … my delivery for July 20-22 build has moved from Aug to early Oct … hoping that’s a cautious forecast while the mopping up proceeds at haste!

Last edited:

MeMyselfAndI

First Name
Pieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (MY 21)
Country flag
Got confirmation today that my Taycan is on its way to NL. ? Right on schedule. Will be picking it up somewhere next week!
Got some disappointing news last week: apparently my car is NOT on its way to NL but ready at the factory and still waiting for transport... :crying:
Any Dutch/Belgian people here that know how long it takes between the car being ready at the factory and delivery at the dealer?

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car was on the Bishu Highway and TYD says either still in JAX or at PEC ATL since 8/1, take your choice, but either way not getting to me. No idea why. I presume missing some chips?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Siem Aristotle is docked in Davisville. Saw it heading into port last night. Hoping for a fast unload like Halifax and next stop Jacksonville. I see two tugs lurking near it.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? sieminRI

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
my delivery for July 20-22 build has moved from Aug to early Oct … hoping that’s a cautious forecast while the mopping up proceeds at haste!
Yup, my delivery moved from an early Aug to a late Oct....

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Siem Aristotle is docked in Davisville. Saw it heading into port last night. Hoping for a fast unload like Halifax and next stop Jacksonville. I see two tugs lurking near it.
Looks like she just departed for Jacksonville. I hope TYD is wrong when it says my car's "On Vessel!"

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like she just departed for Jacksonville. I hope TYD is wrong when it says my car's "On Vessel!"
Just saw that. So far, it has hit the ports according to the VW schedule @DGT posted. Unfortunately that means it will be in Jacksonville on Saturday and there has been no work on weekends. So my guess is my car gets off loaded on Monday the 16th. Mine still shows on vessel which it is. Where was yours supposed to be delivered to?
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? RItoJax

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Where was yours supposed to be delivered to?
Davisville, but honestly I'm not expecting it to be correct in TYD until tomorrow. TYD seems to update timelines and milestones early morning in Germany (if it updates them at all).

Edit: Never mind, TYD status literally just changed to Port Processing. Hooray!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Some weird stuff going on to the TYD site for my car.

When I log into MyPorsche site on the iPhone I get a Production start date of Sept. 17.
Original freeze pt. was Sept. 3.

When I log into the site on my laptop there is no start date listed but that a Prod. Date is assigned - phase 3 says production will start “shortly”! Presumably not accurate.

This morning when I looked onto TYD the Freeze Point was Sept 3 - unchanged.
I logged back onto TYD this afternoon and the Freeze Point is now Oct 29!! Smells like a major delay prob. supply chain related?
I did receive a separate email prev. from Porsche saying my Freeze point was 'coming up' - but based on the original online date it was still a full month away!

Estimated Delivery to Dealer for both cases has not changed and is Nov 19 2021!

My SA will get back with me this wknd as off on vacation but I guess I don't trust a single date here - my main issue is ensuring my last build changes get loaded which has yet to be done.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Davisville, but honestly I'm not expecting it to be correct in TYD until tomorrow. TYD seems to update timelines and milestones early morning in Germany (if it updates them at all).

Edit: Never mind, TYD status literally just changed to Port Processing. Hooray!
Mine has updated regularly and even the ship movement has updated quickly too. My dealer said 2 days in port processing and then on a truck to the dealership. Of course that is with no chip issues or missing sun sensors!
Sponsored