Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Does he know why CT’s aren’t leaving Zuff?
Texted him and all he said was "parts shortage". I'm going back and forth with a neighbor who works for VW America here in Northern VA who is saying the supply chain is picking back up but the backlog of cars without the parts is extensive across all of VAG.
Sponsored

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Texted him and all he said was "parts shortage". I'm going back and forth with a neighbor who works for VW America here in Northern VA who is saying the supply chain is picking back up but the backlog of cars without the parts is extensive across all of VAG.
Thanks!

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
James, my ever loyal sales guy at Champion in Pompano Beach just send me pictures and told me my TCC is ready to pick up. I am still stuck in Europe, positive for Covid, "break through" case, hopefully I can fly back soon and pick up this beauty. (my wife calls it the 'snot-rocket')

IMG_2799.JPG
IMG_2798.JPG
IMG_2797.JPG
"Snot-rocket"? Wives can be so mean with regard to men's toys! Instruct her to refer to your CT with a more respectful term of endearment such as "The Green Hornet" or the "Lean Mean Green Machine." Regardless of what she wants to call it, the Mambo CT is stunning -- especially with your wheel choice.

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
Lol. I actually went to check my TYD and it tells me I’ll have it in October. Don’t know what’s going on with this tracker. I am just tired of driving my wife’s Mini Cooper. It’s fun but very uncomfortable.
Hey just checking in- I know we had almost identical experiences with the date changes on TYD so far. Any updates on your end?

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Hey just checking in- I know we had almost identical experiences with the date changes on TYD so far. Any updates on your end?
TYD still shows October 22. I have not reached to SA because i think it will be useless. It seems we might get more delays

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
TYD still shows October 22. I have not reached to SA because i think it will be useless. It seems we might get more delays
Crazy! Here I am hoping that it goes the other way and maybe I can see it before then.

Fingers crossed for us-

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
To all those who are waiting, I it is worth the wait!

I picked up my mamba green Taycan CT yesterday.
Drives like a rocket, I put >150m on it on day one, just an awesome car. Coming from a 911 it feels like a 911 in terms of handling. Just miss the sportexhaust / downshifting. The electric sound reminds me of a sci-fi movie.
All in all, I love my Taycan

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag

Drives like a rocket, I put >150m on it on day one, just an awesome car. Coming from a 911 it feels like a 911 in terms of handling. Just miss the sportexhaust / downshifting. The electric sound reminds me of a sci-fi movie.
Great to hear! When did your car arrive at the port?

samueldave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi Q3, Range R Sport, Mini Cooper
Country flag

I’m envious. ? mine was built in July with a date of august 13 to be delivered. No car, no update , no good!

honestly frustrating that the dealers haven’t got a clue and they are taking to the forums to try and find out what’s going on ! Ridiculous…

Kakatus10

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Poverty Spec Taycan 4S 21'
Country flag
My car arrived at port 7/30 to San Diego, took 3 weeks to ship to dealer (missing Sun Sensor). Sun Sensor arrived yesterday and is now installed today waiting to be picked up. I ordered out of state, so, it took about 1 month delay after it hit port just for those wondering the current status.

I wouldn't be surprised if delays to be more common, as it sounds like they are finally running low on supply. Mostly the TPMS and Sun Sensors which apparently are used in a lot of vehicles, vehicles are also being delivered without the electronic steering column (to be retrofitted when parts come in).

TLDR; Porsche is no longer immune from the chip shortage.

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had 5-6 days until my freeze date. Yesterday I went to the dealer and made one change and it moved the freeze date by a week and the delivery date by a week as well :facepalm:

Is this common?

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I supposedly have a freeze date of 9/13 and I'm done building but I don't have a commission # or TYD invite or anything yet. I asked the SA for one today, I hope I get it. Supposed to be Nov 26th delivery but that seems far shorter than everyone else is waiting.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I had 5-6 days until my freeze date. Yesterday I went to the dealer and made one change and it moved the freeze date by a week and the delivery date by a week as well :facepalm:

Is this common?
11 days until my freeze date. I guess I better not make any more changes!
Sponsored