Taycan wheels - painting black?

Cooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
I might buy a Taycan, but it has wheels below, which are frankly ugly. I am considering that I would paint them all black or partially black, is by some miracle somebody done same? How does it look?

Porsche Taycan Taycan wheels - painting black? Porsche-Taycan_4S-2020-1600-e8
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
Thanks! Different wheels but this helps a lot to get the idea, and probably this is the way to go.

hitmonlee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Macan GTS
Country flag
What are the advantages of after-market wheel mods over upgraded/painted wheels by Porsche?

1. More control on the exact look/style
2. Range/comfort of the 19-inch wheels
3. Could be cheaper?

Anything else I missed? I never thought about going with the default 19-inch wheels and getting mods afterwards but this looks very promising.

OP
OP

Cooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
What are the advantages of after-market wheel mods over upgraded/painted wheels by Porsche?

1. More control on the exact look/style
2. Range/comfort of the 19-inch wheels
3. Could be cheaper?

Anything else I missed? I never thought about going with the default 19-inch wheels and getting mods afterwards but this looks very promising.
Those are the main advantages, range and price. For me its the price, because I am looking a used car, which has these wheels. Buying new wheels from Porsche is 5-6k and living in cold environment i need two sets of wheels.

OP
OP

Cooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
This was great thread, thanks. The photoshop is what I am considering and did mine in paint (which looks awful). Photoshopped picture is bang on.
Sponsored