Taycan with black/crayon interior - photos please

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Hi

I haven’t seen many (any) cars coming through with the black/crayon leather interior.

I have ordered a gentian blue 4s with black/crayon interior. Build code PLL1XXL9. It’s been built and waiting for a ship to the UK at the moment.

Wondering if anyone has had this interior combination and could share any photos? I’d love to see what it looks like.

Thanks in advance.

David
Sponsored

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
It's fairly new added option, that is the reason. I too ordered this but i guess we have to wait :)

OP
OP

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
It's fairly new added option, that is the reason. I too ordered this but i guess we have to wait :)
Thanks that’s interesting. My car locked ages ago but then didn’t go into production for quite a while - maybe my crayon interior held it up.

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
They have odd naming on colors:

in the UK I believe you have black/chalk and black/crayon
in the US we have black/limestone and black/chalk.

IIRC the black/chalk in the UK is the same as the black/limestone here and the black/crayon is the black/chalk here.
Sponsored