#Taycan2Berlin

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Website
electricfelix.com
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace (rentals), Hyundai Ioniq EV (co-ownership w/good friend), Taycan 4S (dream)
Country flag
Hi everybody, pleasure to be here!
In daily life I travel around Europe a lot using any EV I can get my hands on. This to be able to keep my EV travel guides updated and to write stories at electricfelix.com/blog
I have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend for a long time.
From my hometown Amsterdam I will be taking the Taycan to Berlin, get to know the car, charge it up in record time and try that Autobahn.
On Tuesday things will get really exciting since I hope to smash last year's record trip with the Model 3 racing home.
You can follow every step of the way at Polarsteps and all the socials. Twitter, Instagram & facebook.
Preview blog about the ride: https://www.electricfelix.com/blog/excited-about-the-electric-race-to-berlin

Porsche Taycan #Taycan2Berlin IMG_20200715_100355(1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Hi everybody, pleasure to be here!
In daily life I travel around Europe a lot using any EV I can get my hands on. This to be able to keep my EV travel guides updated and to write stories at electricfelix.com/blog
I have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend for a long time.
From my hometown Amsterdam I will be taking the Taycan to Berlin, get to know the car, charge it up in record time and try that Autobahn.
On Tuesday things will get really exciting since I hope to smash last year's record trip with the Model 3 racing home.
You can follow every step of the way at Polarsteps and all the socials. Twitter, Instagram & facebook.

IMG_20200715_100355(1).jpg
Veel plezier onderweg! Enjoy!