DES_MX

First Name
DES_MX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan4 CT
Country flag
So I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while, patiently awaiting delivery. Yesterday finally my Mamba Green CT4 (apparently nowdays rare color) was delivered. Since then I've already resolved many topics (like regen that needed some time to break in), but something I still might require some advice with.

One of the topics that I can't seem to resolve is when I login to My Porsche Connect Store, I see only 2 purchasable items: 7gb mobile data bundle and car security. I am thus missing all FOD like InnoDrive, Comfort Access, PDLS+ upgrade, LKA, etc etc.

For avoidance of doubt, car is fitted out with ACC and the necessary sensors to have these FOD upgrades available (and besides the fact PDLS+, Comfort Access, Steering upgrade should all be there regardless).

Am I missing something? Account is fully craeted, payment methods added, app is working, car / VIN showing up okay, just missing all FOD stuff from the list, i.e. I can't make online purchase.

Any help & advise appreciated!

p.s. If I access the Connect Store without my account login, simply choosing "Taycan" as a sample car, I see all these features available for purchase, but obviously then I can't purchase since I'm not logged in

Porsche Taycan Taycan4 MY23 - Connect Store - FOD missing 0E638F46-0841-4880-8A73-2E47F6C90DFA
Sponsored

ivan37tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
You might need to wait a week or so. It seems like it took a little bit of time for the Connect Store to fully register that my car was fully mine and totally "attached" to my Porsche online account. For the first week (again, a week or so - I don't remember exactly) I was seeing inconsistent options in the store and items like the charging service subscription didn't fully reflect the free charging period.

I just waited - I was still figuring the rest of the car out - and eventually everything looked as I expected.

Of course, this was just my experience and I don't know if it is this way for everyone.

kurand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, Lotus Elise S1
Country flag
Just went through the same process with a recently delivered RWD; had to wait a few days before the FoDs appeared in the connect store. Purchased ALK free trial/monthly (before the spring discount 🙁) which then failed to install/activate correctly. Now waiting for service to correct this failure.

OP
OP
DES_MX

DES_MX

First Name
DES_MX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan4 CT
Country flag
Thanks for the info, i guess I’ll just wait a bit indeed. I remember last Xmas there was even a higher discount if I’m not mistaken, like 25% or so, therefore I am not in a hurry (assuming discount applies to subscription fees as well).

Also what’s interesting is that it seems I have Comfort Access actually enabled by default when without optioning it (door handles pop out on approach, moving the foot opens the trunk, etc).
So now I just need the ALK and I’m set
Sponsored