Rcrewse7

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2013 G550, 2016 Metris
Country flag
Excited to hear from more AZ Taycan owners. Have made a few fun drives in the miles I’ve racked up so far…hopefully we can line up some group drives soon.

WilderAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
Hello fellow Arizona Taycan owners. I am contemplating selling my Taycan 4 Cross Turismo. It is a 2021, was delivered in November, has 1,800 miles, is in new condition with all software updates, and garaged in Scottsdale. I need a larger vehicle and would appreciate thoughts on price. No decision yet but interested purchasers may PM me.

Here are the build specifications:

Exterior
  • Cherry Red Metallic
  • 20" Taycan Turbo Design Wheels
  • Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
  • Deletion of Model Designation
  • Power Charge Port Cover
  • LED Headlights incl. PDLS
Interior
  • Standard Interior in Slate Grey
  • Interior Accents in Dark Silver
  • Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
  • Seat Heating (Front and Rear)
  • Seat Ventilation (Front)
  • Thermally & Noise Insulated Glass
  • Molded Frunk and Trunk Liners
Electronics
  • Night Vision Assist
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
  • Surround View
  • Ambient Lighting
  • lonizer
  • BOSE® Surround Sound System
  • Lane Change Assist (LCA)
The Rest
  • Paint Protective Film, Ceramic, Window Tinting
  • Porsche Mobile Charger
  • Remainder of 3 Years of 30 min DC Charging Sessions at Electrify America

Asu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nothing
Country flag
Hey fellow arizonians. Can someone recommend me a Ppf installer and fellow electrician or handyman to install a wall charger? I’m located in west valley. Hope to catch u guys on the road soon :)

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
PPF: Shane's Tint & Clear Bra in Peoria (623.933.1547) or 48 Detailing in Surprise (623.400.8880). Visit their websites to see what they offer in terms of quality and warranty. Also, I recommend getting full-body ceramic coating after the PPF is installed - adds lots of shine and makes washing off bugs and bird poop a lot easier. I was going to go with either of these before Porsche Chandler said they could do the work prior to my picking up my RWD earlier this month. 48 Detailing will PPF my wife's car next month. Both are booked out, so expect to be waitlisted at both places.

Wall charger: Sandstone Industries LLC (623.764.1068) installed a NEMA 14-50R (receptacle) in my garage for $650, and I highly recommend them. Make sure you get someone who is bonded and insured.

FWIW, I also got window tint: Xpel nano 35% with 99% UV protection and over 90% heat rejection on the rear window and all side windows.

Last edited:

shannond

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Spotted a mamba green sedan on 101 around Shea today. First one of that color I've seen in this area and it looked great in person. Saw a Neptune ST or CT earlier this week.

OP
OP
Rcrewse7

Rcrewse7

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2013 G550, 2016 Metris
Country flag
Spotted a mamba green sedan on 101 around Shea today. First one of that color I've seen in this area and it looked great in person. Saw a Neptune ST or CT earlier this week.
Nice. I haven’t seen a Mamba green in person yet, but am definitely seeing more Taycans driving in the East Valley.

Asu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nothing
Country flag
PPF: Shane's Tint & Clear Bra in Peoria (623.933.1547) or 48 Detailing in Surprise (623.400.8880). Visit their websites to see what they offer in terms of quality and warranty. Also, I recommend getting full-body ceramic coating after the PPF is installed - adds lots of shine and makes washing off bugs and bird poop a lot easier. I was going to go with either of these before Porsche Chandler said they could do the work prior to my picking up my RWD earlier this month. 48 Detailing will PPF my wife's car next month. Both are booked out, so expect to be waitlisted at both places.

Wall charger: Sandstone Industries LLC (623.764.1068) installed a NEMA 14-50R (receptacle) in my garage for $650, and I highly recommend them. Make sure you get someone who is bonded and insured.

FWIW, I also got window tint: Xpel nano 35% with 99% UV protection and over 90% heat rejection on the rear window and all side windows.
Thank you for recommendations! Got Ppf apt set up still trying to find electrician to install nema outlet. Got another electrician coming to give me estimate this week hopefully 3rd time is the charm. By any chance did you get dashcam install was looking to have it professionally install might try my luck when I take it to get Ppf see if they do any install.
Sponsored