Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
TECHART carbon aerokit for the Porsche Taycan.
eSports redefined. TECHART presents a striking carbon styling package for the Porsche Taycan Sports Sedan. With the new aerodynamics package, TECHART completes the customization program for the e-athlete.

More character and individuality with the new carbon styling options for the Porsche Taycan Sports Sedan, which can be ordered as of now. After the introduction of the Formula VI forged wheel and the interior range of the TECHART interior manufactory, TECHART is expanding the personalization range for owners of the electric sports car.

Athletic appearance: TECHART carbon fiber styling package.

The new aerodynamics package sharpens the lines of the Taycan Sports Sedan with a stunning carbon front spoiler which replaces the original part. The front splitter and the center part of the front apron can be selected in the color of choice or glossy black. The dynamic TECHART styling of the front section is complemented with air curtains made of carbon fiber. These are available for Taycan Sports Sedan models with and without SportDesign front apron.

Expressive carbon side skirts with fins in the renowned TECHART design shape the silhouette and clearly set the Taycan apart from the base model. Window triangles and side mirror trims in carbon as well as side trims with the TECHART lettering show meticulous craftsmanship in every detail.

The powerful rear design impresses with a multi-part carbon fiber diffuser frame with fins and a diffuser panel painted in the color of choice or glossy black. In addition, the diffuser frame can be accentuated with a painted pinstripe at the customer's request. A sporty carbon rear spoiler further enhances the rear of the Taycan and is extended with the standard active aerodynamic feature. With the TECHART rear lettering made of high-quality, three-dimensionally shaped acrylic glass letters, it becomes clear that this is no longer a base model Taycan.

All carbon fiber parts are available in custom color, in glossy carbon fiber or matt carbon fiber. Every component of the aerokit for the Taycan Sports Sedan models is manufactured according to the high TECHART quality requirements and guarantees easy installation through extensive use of series assembly points.
The elements of the new TECHART carbon aerokit for the Taycan models:

- TECHART Front Spoiler I, carbon fiber, multi-part,
in custom color, paintable, in visible carbon glossy or in visible carbon matt
- TECHART Splitter, ABS/PMMA,
in custom color or in black glossy
- TECHART Bracket, ABS/PMMA, 3-piece,
- TECHART Air Curtain (Sport), carbon fiber, 4-piece,
- TECHART Window Triangles, L/R, carbon fiber,
- TECHART Side Mirror Trims, carbon fiber,
in visible carbon glossy or in visible carbon matt
- TECHART Side Skirts with fin, carbon fiber,
- Add-On Trim with TECHART lettering, white on black background,
- TECHART Diffusor Frame with fins, carbon fiber, 3-piece,
- TECHART Diffusor Panel for louvers, ABS/PMMA,
- TECHART Rear Spoiler I, carbon fiber,
- TECHART Rear Lettering,
in black or silver
Coming soon: Taycan online configuration in the TECHART 3D configurator.

Fans and interested Taycan owners can soon personalize their Taycan model with TECHART refinements in realtime 3D. At www.techart.com/configurator, TECHART's browser app provides a powerful realtime 3D engine and as of now already a variety of models and upgrades from the TECHART individualization program.

After choosing the base model, the body color, the aerokit, wheels, exterior trims, carbon fiber parts, and much more can be configured in detail, even the color of selective bodykit parts can be defined. The user can switch the view from the TECHART refined model to the standard car and back again at any time during the configuration process.​

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_01

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_02

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_03

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_04

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_05

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_06

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_07.JPG

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_08.JPG

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_09.JPG

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_10.JPG

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_11

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_12

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_13

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_14

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_15

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_16

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_17

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_18

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_19

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_20

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_21

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_22

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_23

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_24

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_25

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_26

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_27

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_28

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released TECHART_Aerokit_29

CxM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just want the rear bumper trim piece...

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released 1628204498766

Porsche Taycan TECHART Porsche Taycan Carbon Aerokit Released 1628204519979

okkotonushi

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Porsche 992S, Genesis GV60
Country flag
Nothing special in my eyes. Why should I buy that if it's not a clear improvement?

okkotonushi

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Porsche 992S, Genesis GV60
Country flag
By the way, the power tuning is still not available from Techart and they said to me it will launched in April 21.....but wheels and carbon sh.. is possible

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
I actually like this kit, sans any of the branded pieces (back and behind the e-port cover) also think the front should not have the Techart indented and should have gone with the clean look. I can understand branding for performance upgrades, but not for cosmetic.
I might get the rear spoiler as an a la carte option, if this is available. Any chance this is in clear (black) carbon fiber? Where do you even go to order this?
I like the spoiler better than the Zyrus as it is only on the lip and not that goofy wrap-around thing that Zyrus did....to me this would look really weird when it is lifted and doesn't come flush with the side pieces of the Zyrus.
The other think I don't really like is it seems like Techart pieces are just 'stick-on-top' and do not replace what is currently there. I think that might look funny, was interested in the mirrors, but looks like it adds to the profile vs. replaces it, my guess is that the price will be close to the OEM CF side mirrors, and I will just go with those.

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Pricelist, for those that are interested.

Attachments

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
My god, they just stick a techart panel over the rear light bar...
I only like the Air Curtain Sport.

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
My god, they just stick a techart panel over the rear light bar...
I only like the Air Curtain Sport.
Me too and maybe the rear diffuser panel if you can mount it stand-alone and without the rest of the parts…
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee