Tequipment - Indoor Car Cover

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Found the Indoor Car Cover for the 4S on the Tequipment site, though there's only an option to add to Wish List and not to actually purchase. Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but anyone know if this simply means it's not (yet?) available, or do you need to purchase directly through dealer perhaps? Thanks in advance.

https://tequipment-finder.porsche.c...c=product&pr=6E75D3CB4143912AC12579810049F305
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Best contact your dealer as you need to be sure that it suits the car. Remember this cover needs to have openings for the charge port doors (sounds obvious) and in the early days that wasn’t on offer. I’m sure its sorted now but worth checking.

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
Found the Indoor Car Cover for the 4S on the Tequipment site, though there's only an option to add to Wish List and not to actually purchase. Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but anyone know if this simply means it's not (yet?) available, or do you need to purchase directly through dealer perhaps? Thanks in advance.

https://tequipment-finder.porsche.com/usa/J1/Taycan 4S/&ac=product&pr=6E75D3CB4143912AC12579810049F305
The indoor cover appears to available through Suncoast Porsche:

Indoor Car Cover - Taycan : Suncoast Porsche Parts & Accessories (suncoastparts.com)

My local dealer has also said they can get it for me.

I hadn't thought about WINGE's point regarding openings in the cover for the charging ports but you could certainly ask Suncoast or your dealer about that. I had just assumed that I would fold back the cover when charging was needed and since my car will be garaged and not require daily charging I don't feel that will be a problem for me.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Precision engineering at its best - it should have openings for the charge port .... Given the price and brand!
Sponsored