OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Love the new wheels !! What size and where did you purchase them ? Looking for something similar, but in bronze. Thanks !
Thanks man! I actually did all the spec's for these. I manage our Porsche Division at Signature Wheel so I have been eager to try out some new fitments. I will send you a DM
Sponsored

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Liking the lighter wheels on a darker body colour...making me even more inclined to go weiss gold on Gentian...

marble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
m3s
Country flag
The gold wheels are fantastic. I'm going to do gentian blue, but I wonder if it'll work well with blue. Did you receive the car? If you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could check the black brushed aluminum I asked a few days ago (the decorative areas above and below the door lever and on either side of the center console).

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats on a great car. I have a question, are the upper and lower trims of the door levers & side of center console leather? Or is it black brushed aluminum? I know that Alcantara seats are aluminum, but I wonder if the leather seats are changed to leather or if aluminum is maintained.

20220414_131601.jpg
Mine are leather

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
First full charge done today. This was the result.

Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] F22E6B62-255A-4287-8516-391060297E1A

Miles per charge will change as you change drive modes too.

The only disappointment in my car is that it does not have the variable light roof.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Fantastic! I know there are many haters of those standard 20” wheels on this forum, but I like ‘em! Looking forward to more pics.
I agree.
They look 1000% better painted all over than with the shiny turned bits to me.

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Roughly 450 miles on my GTS Sport Tourismo and it does not disappoint. The ride, materials and wow factor really make it enjoyable to drive.
I manage the Porsche Division at Signature Wheel and wanted to do some testing with our 20x9 / 20x11.5 Monoblock SV104. We pulled roughly 42 lbs of rotating mass/unspring weight out of the system while going with a wider wheel and tire.
I will be offering a 15% discount off the retail cost of our wheels to all the Taycan owners interested in getting a set. No guess work about fitment as we have our GTS to test on. We can match OEM specs with a better fitment so you can reuse your tires, or do something in a 21" like the Mission E wheel sizes. Feel free to DM me or email [email protected]
Hope you all are enjoying the spring and your Taycans arrive soon!
www.signaturewheel.com

Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-01
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-02
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-03
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-04
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-05
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-07
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-08
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-09
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-10
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-06

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
They look really nice.

I don't suppose you have any in Porsche Weiss Gold you could try/photo?

How much do they cost, and do you supply internationally? Be interesting to see the cost compared to the GTS Spyder wheel option...

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Roughly 450 miles on my GTS Sport Tourismo and it does not disappoint. The ride, materials and wow factor really make it enjoyable to drive.
I manage the Porsche Division at Signature Wheel and wanted to do some testing with our 20x9 / 20x11.5 Monoblock SV104. We pulled roughly 42 lbs of rotating mass/unspring weight out of the system while going with a wider wheel and tire.
I will be offering a 15% discount off the retail cost of our wheels to all the Taycan owners interested in getting a set. No guess work about fitment as we have our GTS to test on. We can match OEM specs with a better fitment so you can reuse your tires, or do something in a 21" like the Mission E wheel sizes. Feel free to DM me or email [email protected]
Hope you all are enjoying the spring and your Taycans arrive soon!
www.signaturewheel.com

SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-01.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-02.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-03.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-04.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-05.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-07.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-08.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-09.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-10.jpg
SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-06.jpg
Your rear fitment is SICK!

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They look really nice.

I don't suppose you have any in Porsche Weiss Gold you could try/photo?

How much do they cost, and do you supply internationally? Be interesting to see the cost compared to the GTS Spyder wheel option...
I’m going to do some renders here in a few
Your rear fitment is SICK!
Thanks man! I like ‘em thick

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
These two seem to be adjusting quite nicely.
991.1 GT3 / Taycan GTS
Both provide an excellent driving experience. Some ways similar, and others completely different

Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] E4C4C201-05DC-4440-80EB-80BA5D8BEA5F
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] 95E498B0-C6BA-4718-AC4C-C8B7116EF43B
Porsche Taycan Terrance’s Taycan GTS Sport Turismo Adventures [Delivered!] 0E586D75-4A2C-4046-936E-50A09E33E5A8

MissionE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo
Country flag
It’s finally here! I should have the car in hand soon, as it still needs to be shipped to me.
Pics and video of the delivery will be forthcoming. Should look good next to the GT3.

B733BE70-993D-469C-8BE1-E74DDDA8BBC5.jpeg

And she is finally home.......

SV104 Taycan GTS Sport Tourismo Brushed Aluminum-08.jpg
SV104 Taycan GTS Sport Tourismo Brushed Aluminum-09.jpg
SV104 Taycan GTS Sport Tourismo Brushed Aluminum-10.jpg
Color?