• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

TeslaTap Mini 60 Amp GROUP BUY

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
Interested in ordering one.
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
@KTC might I humbly suggest you repost this with a poll where people can “vote” with their 60 vs. 80 amps - and such -

that way you’ll have an automatic counter and a list of who voted for what

might make the tracking easier.

tfurbay

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, BMW X5
Country flag
HI:

Anyone interested in a group buy for the Tesla Tap Mini? I'm discussing with the manufacturer and they would like to know the interest level. Discount TBD.

Please holler so I can include you in the count.

Thanks.

1629205206538.png
I’m in.

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
One 60a for me please.
Thanx

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I already have an 80 that lives connected to my HPWC, but for the right price I could be convinced to buy a 60A and toss it in the car for justs in cases.

OP
OP
KTC

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
@KTC might I humbly suggest you repost this with a poll where people can “vote” with their 60 vs. 80 amps - and such -
Yeah, I couldn't figure how to do it when I posted, but regardless this served its purpose to figure out interest level and approximate quantity for sending to the vendor. I'll be posting a separate official one for the actual order.

Maybe you’ve not gotten into details, but I’m wondering how this would work - would one person be on the hook to purchase and then redistribute? Or would they provide a group discount code with direct shipment?
Great question. I definitely don't want to be the position of collecting money or having to ship out 25 units. The idea of a timed group discount code is perfect. I'll run it by the manufacturer.

OP
OP
KTC

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So as of tonight, we have:

60A:
1. @KTC
2. @Wrtflyr
3. @mkpierro
4. @ciaranob
5. @fullmetalbaal
6. @themickd
7. @Windpower
8. @menzz
9. @PDACPA
10. @ljump12
11. @shelt
12. @Bry5on
13. @GoDucksYellO
14. @R88
15. @dwaltchack
16. @bblankenship78
17. @Riztime
18. @f10tt
19. @HelfFL
20. @YWGT3
21. @gelkad
22. @tfurbay
23. @Kittybaby
24. @Dave777
25. @blulite
26. @atebit
27. @jFive

80A:
1. @Jeffgtx
2. @Pivotaltrader
3. @amarnro
4. @satchurator
5. @andrewket

This is great. If you are interested and posting AFTER this please indicate your number in line (consecutively after each poster before you). Thanks.

Viswaa

First Name
Vis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan BMWi3s
Country flag
HI:

Anyone interested in a group buy for the Tesla Tap Mini? I'm discussing with the manufacturer and they would like to know the interest level. Discount TBD.

Please holler so I can include you in the count.

Thanks.

1629205206538.png
Count me in.

OP
OP
KTC

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
^^ bump.

FYI, spoke w/ the Tesla Tap manufacturer yesterday. We will be posting a time limited group discount code on this thread. Everybody can then order their own so that all transaction will be through the TeslaTap website. As a courtesy please only use this for the purpose of the Taycanforum group buy and do not share w/ others outside this group otherwise the code will be disabled.

Huge thanks to Dave Mahlmeister of TeslaTap for working with us on this!!