Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Went down to Porsche Centre Mayfair today to test drive their Volcano Grey CT4S.
Biggest takeaway is - it drives the same as the saloon…surprise!

Rear axle steer is very noticeable around town, but personally I don’t think necessary.

4S power is fierce, but again I don’t think necessary around town, it’s nice to know you’re packing though.

Sport Chrono with compass - really like this, never usually look at the clock, but this makes it functional.

They also had a 4CT in the showroom.
Porsche Taycan Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair 56DF856D-10B8-4CD9-8CCA-81CCCF5E9942
Porsche Taycan Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair C19A2585-685C-45E2-8377-7B40A4A3DA6D
Porsche Taycan Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair 24ACFBDE-E8D0-4AC6-8CE1-8FE2FCD4F6D3
Porsche Taycan Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair 127624D0-FB97-432E-9C29-EB678BA2EB91

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Went down to Porsche Centre Mayfair today to test drive their Volcano Grey CT4S.
Biggest takeaway is - it drives the same as the saloon…surprise!

Rear axle steer is very noticeable around town, but personally I don’t think necessary.

4S power is fierce, but again I don’t think necessary around town, it’s nice to know you’re packing though.

Sport Chrono with compass - really like this, never usually look at the clock, but this makes it functional.

They also had a 4CT in the showroom.
56DF856D-10B8-4CD9-8CCA-81CCCF5E9942.jpeg

Close to what I am ordering, a 4S albeit with high gloss black wheels. I went with the Sport Chrono Compass for very same reason too as thought it really redundant (for the CT) to have another dedicated clock there and you get the digital timepiece in the compass anyway. I went with the Compass in matching Bordeaux red.

Volcano Grey on the Config really nothing like the actual color!

Porsche Taycan Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair compass and PAX

Porsche Taycan Test drove Volcano Grey CT4S at Porsche Centre Mayfair hunkered dow

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
I have the Sport Chrono with compass, really like it, it has a digital clock and elevation reading in the middle. The elevation is quite interesting, uphills really consume a lot of electrons!

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I like the compass aswell but if I was to re-spec the car I would actually pay the extra for the Porsche Design clock, it actually provides some practicality.

ProspectMSS

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 Boxster, 15 BMW X5 50i, 21 Skoda Superb Estate
Country flag
Would love to hear what you think when you get your car. I am thinking of the volcano + red interior.

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
Love those wheels…
Sponsored