BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Had a little bit of spare time so decided to head on out to some open space and do a few sprints to see if the Taycan Turbo lived up to the numbers in real world. Mind you, it's pretty dang windy today but I didn't get out to gauge how much was head vs. side wind but I did do two sprints in each direction. Sport Plus, Launch Control, with 20" aero wheels. Plus add my 210# self to the weight. Four runs, 3.05s, 3.09s, 3.06s, and 3.06s. Pretty crazy consistency! This was using a VBox Sport from Racelogic.

Porsche Taycan Tested my Taycan Turbo's 0-60 today using VBox Sport IMG_9878.PNG
Sponsored

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Unbelievable to get that kind of consistent performance. If you get a chance, I'm sure some of us would love to see 0-60 pulls without using Launch Control. I'm guessing you only lose a couple of tenths but definitely curious.

Thanks for the testing!

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Unbelievable to get that kind of consistent performance. If you get a chance, I'm sure some of us would love to see 0-60 pulls without using Launch Control. I'm guessing you only lose a couple of tenths but definitely curious.

Thanks for the testing!
Yes that would be interesting to compare/contrast

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
3.0 is crazy fast, but that's a really big gap to the Turbo S. You can do 3.0 w/ Panamera Turbo Hybrid, no?

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
3.0 is crazy fast, but that's a really big gap to the Turbo S. You can do 3.0 w/ Panamera Turbo Hybrid, no?
Had a Panamera pull me over 2 days ago to take a look. He was drooling. He said his Panamera looked like a school bus next to my Taycan Turbo. Probably similar 0-60 but that is about where comparisons end :)

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
Which tires?
Summer: Michelin Pilot Sport 4 ?
All-Season: Continental Procontact RX ?
Winter: Pirelli Scorpion Winter ?