The air conditioning of your vehicle has been completed.

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You can configure a timer without a charging target. What I don't know is if that timer will trigger if the vehicle is NOT plugged in...
Sponsored

kewina12

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is the correct answer. Make sure "precool/heat with remote unlocking" is unchecked as well. That has nothing to do with timers/etc. but automatically triggers the car to precool/heat when you simply UNLOCK the car... i.e. realize you forgot something in the back seat so you go out to the car to grab... once you unlock the car it will automatically turn on the preconditioning and about about 10 minutes later once you're back inside you'll end up getting the notification that the "air conditioning has been completed".

If you uncheck that box, the above won't happen. If the box is still checked (even with all other timers, etc. turned off)... that will still happen.
On my MY22, I’ve unchecked that box (pre cool with remote unlocking), keep my car locked in my garage, but EVERY morning I get a notification that “Air conditioning of your vehicle is complete.”

anyone know how to get this pre-cool of air con to be kept off? Thanks

kewina12

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do you have it set on your timer / profile combination - sounds like you do?
ah got it - that was the culprit. I set the charging timer and just turned off “air con.”

I don’t charge every night so I would assume the pre-cool should only turn on if I’m charging via the timer, but sounds like even if I’m not charging via timer, the pre-cool turns on regardless. Thanks for the note

Porsche Taycan The air conditioning of your vehicle has been completed. F2D97698-D7F4-4F80-A1F4-D965D01319DF

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
ah got it - that was the culprit. I set the charging timer and just turned off “air con.”

I don’t charge every night so I would assume the pre-cool should only turn on if I’m charging via the timer, but sounds like even if I’m not charging via timer, the pre-cool turns on regardless. Thanks for the note

F2D97698-D7F4-4F80-A1F4-D965D01319DF.jpeg
Good. A timer event can simply be to heat or cool the cabin rather than a charging session. Every day is a learning day.