The case for a Sport Turismo sub forum

Does the Sport Turismo deserve its own Sub Forum?

• Total voters

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Whilst I wait my my 4S Sport Turismo to be built and eventually delivered I have been wondering why there is no Sport Turismo sub forum. We have one for the Saloon/Sedan, another for the Cross Turismo and one for the GTS trim.

I can only think it is due to there only being a ST in GTS trim in USA, but at least here in Europe it’s available in all trims.

Anyway thought it may be fun to create a poll to see if others feel the Sport Turismo deserves its own sub forum!
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Sure…why not; but I believe that there’s no sense to have separate sedan/ct at all.
more or less, we are facing/talking about the same problems/question….same software, almost same hardware. More differences are between MYs…. Or some country specific offers/config…

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I hadn't noticed that there was a GTS forum...and a CT one. With the wide range of cost options for any model, I think there are more cons than pros to to separating out trim and body shape variants. The GTS is an odd one- I appreciate that it has badge appeal, but it sits between the 4S and Turbo neither of which have their own forums. Maybe should have a Race-Tex subforum instead 😜
Sponsored