The CT - How good does it look.............

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
I took a long (200 mile) drive today (UK) past Oxford and down to the south coast. On the trip I saw 2 Cross Turismos and even though I was in one I was completely taken by how great they look on the road - to the point I sped up to keep looking at one..........absolutely loving mine after 5 weeks and 1200 miles - enjoy
Sponsored

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
10k miles on the clock and only spotted one other CT on the road!

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I took a long (200 mile) drive today (UK) past Oxford and down to the south coast. On the trip I saw 2 Cross Turismos and even though I was in one I was completely taken by how great they look on the road - to the point I sped up to keep looking at one..........absolutely loving mine after 5 weeks and 1200 miles - enjoy

All that way and not one picture? No scenic landscape pictures with the car in it?

OP
OP
XKSS

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In winter in the UK most are looking covered in road salt residue so no flattering pics (plus I was doing 70 mph!) but even "not looking their best" they still look great - mine's black so winter isn't kind to it - clean up time tomorrow

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
In winter in the UK most are looking covered in road salt residue so no flattering pics (plus I was doing 70 mph!) but even "not looking their best" they still look great - mine's black so winter isn't kind to it - clean up time tomorrow

Fair enough. We will expect pictures when the weather improves then!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Only seen one other in Houston and thats @Klepper 's :)

Since the title is there I can't help it so I'm posting 2 pics of mine again (I know!) - mostly as it is in the bloody custom shop and I have to remind myself what it looks like :(

Wish I had a dash cam installed already as before I dropped it off at the shop I drove past two sets of kids (ages 5-8 mixed girls and boys) in my neighborhood who are to a person usually fairly manic in their play routines(!). It was hilarious as literally every one of them just stopped dead in their tracks, dropped what they were doing and collectively stared as we drove past, swiveling heads all the way to where I disappeared around the corner - a video would have been priceless - I think they thought the batmobile just drove by :)

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. IMG_3905 copy

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. IMG_4697

Last edited:

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
We’ve received many compliments on the CT, way more than any car we’ve owned before.

Most recently, at one of the chi-chi Tex-Mex spots in Dallas, I pulled up to two stunned, jaw on the floor valets who had just parked a mclaren and had a G Wagen waiting to be parked. Their first two comments were 1) I didn’t know they made a wagon version, and 2) I like the looks way better than the sedan (I’m personally on the fence about this but I’ll take the compliment). I mentioned that we bought it primarily to transport kids and dogs and they asked to see the hatch. It wound up parked front and center, flanking the restaurant entrance with the Mclaren.

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
@cairanob that is a step ABOVE the batmobile in my opinion! love how the lines and rolls really come to life with that dark-metallic wrap! More pics please :)

OP
OP
XKSS

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Only seen one other in Houston and thats @Klepper 's :)

Since the title is there I can't help it so I'm posting 2 pics of mine again (I know!) - mostly as it is in the bloody custom shop and I have to remind myself what it looks like :(

Wish I had a dash cam installed already as before I dropped it off at the shop I drove past two sets of kids (ages 5-8 mixed girls and boys) in my neighborhood who are to a person usually fairly manic in their play routines(!). It was hilarious as literally every one of them just stopped dead in their tracks, dropped what they were doing and collectively stared as we drove past, swiveling heads all the way to where I disappeared around the corner - a video would have been priceless - I think they thought the batmobile just drove by :)

IMG_3905 copy.jpg

IMG_4697.jpeg
That is a stunning CT - I was vacillating between met. black and volcano....... yours looks stunning and very individual - mine looks like it's been sprinkled in caster sugar at the moment but will be resplendent again later.
I think the reason I saw 2 yesterday is that I was near Official Porsche Centre Silverstone and the F1 Track so maybe a few people on their way to the Porsche Experience Centre?
Interestingly I got 230 miles yesterday on a full charge and got home with 5% SOC - it was between 0 to 2 degrss C all day. Battery temp was 31 c and consumption 2.7 mi/KWH.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Ordered mine without seeing in in the flesh and very happy. The very 1st one I saw in the flesh was the dealer's first CT ordered and delivered by a customer last Oct and after that I was like YES!!! My car just came in this week and waiting is the hardest part...but hope to take delivery early next week! Volcano Gray tho looks really good on it especially with the black trim pieces! :)

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. Taycan Ct front

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. IMG_7901

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. IMG_7898

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. Taycan CT rear

Porsche Taycan The CT - How good does it look............. Taycan CT Wheels

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
That is a stunning CT - I was vacillating between met. black and volcano....... yours looks stunning and very individual - mine looks like it's been sprinkled in caster sugar at the moment but will be resplendent again later.
I think the reason I saw 2 yesterday is that I was near Official Porsche Centre Silverstone and the F1 Track so maybe a few people on their way to the Porsche Experience Centre?
Interestingly I got 230 miles yesterday on a full charge and got home with 5% SOC - it was between 0 to 2 degrss C all day. Battery temp was 31 c and consumption 2.7 mi/KWH.
Interesting, I couldn’t make up my mind on colour … Volcano or Jet Black with occasional thoughts of Gentian Blue. Placed deposit in June on 4S CT with Volcano paint quickly altered to Jet Black. Build due to complete on 2.2.22 .

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
@cairanob that is a step ABOVE the batmobile in my opinion! love how the lines and rolls really come to life with that dark-metallic wrap! More pics please :)
No wrap - that’s std Volcano grey metallic :)

Whole active thread here : #1

Last edited: