The design of the Concept Study Mission E

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
It truly is a beautiful car in every sense of the word.

You'll also be pleased to know the Taycan will look almost identical to this, minus the suicide doors, and with conventional mirrors.

randkin

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
930 TC, 997.2 TTS, Panamera TTS, Cayenne GTS, Ferrari 612 OTO
Country flag
Well I have my fingers crossed and hope your prognostication is correct.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Well I have my fingers crossed and hope your prognostication is correct.
So do I... but trust me, I'm very sure!

Someone (PAG_J1) mentioned that it's 4.96m long, 1.38m high, 1.96m wide, same dimensions as the very sporty Audi E Tron GT.

And plus check out the comparison I've done with a picture of the Mission E with the teaser shot of the production Taycan!

(Note how closely the profile of the Mission E mirrors/matches that of the Taycan - you can literally overlap them the silhouettes are so near-identical)

Porsche Taycan The design of the Concept Study Mission E taycan3

DrParis

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 991.2 C4S. Panamera GTS
Country flag
So do I... but trust me, I'm very sure!

Someone (PAG_J1) mentioned that it's 4.96m long, 1.38m high, 1.96m wide, same dimensions as the very sporty Audi E Tron GT.

And plus check out the comparison I've done with a picture of the Mission E with the teaser shot of the production Taycan!

(Note how closely the profile of the Mission E mirrors/matches that of the Taycan - you can literally overlap them the silhouettes are so near-identical)

taycan3.jpg
Great work with the silhouette. We’re exactly 6 mos away from the debut @ Frankfurt. Press Days, 9/11-9/12. Let’s talk colors. What is your preference? I’m guessing the initial selection will be somewhat limited and similar to the recent 992 release. The mules in Sweden look to be Miami Blue and Lava Orange, So Porsche seems inclined to deviate from the usual “sedan colors” thankfully. I’m thinking Chalk, although it would look amazing in PTS Voodoo Blue. Any ideas?

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Great work with the silhouette. We’re exactly 6 mos away from the debut @ Frankfurt. Press Days, 9/11-9/12. Let’s talk colors. What is your preference? I’m guessing the initial selection will be somewhat limited and similar to the recent 992 release. The mules in Sweden look to be Miami Blue and Lava Orange, So Porsche seems inclined to deviate from the usual “sedan colors” thankfully. I’m thinking Chalk, although it would look amazing in PTS Voodoo Blue. Any ideas?
Ahh thanks! It's basically just to reassure myself and others that the Taycan will indeed look like the Mission E concept (based on identical silhouette)

As for colours...

This lovely red shade from this 911 would really suit the Taycan

Porsche Taycan The design of the Concept Study Mission E singers-latest-porsche-911-projects-are-two-beasts-from-the-east
Sponsored