shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
It looks like Arnold caused an injury accident, which ended with a smashed "Cayenne" which looks suspiciously like one of ours:

Porsche Taycan The Governator seems to have smashed a Taycan ba2efeeb50ac4422ba55a62af2f1a0e7-1
Sponsored

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
which car was he driving?
Different title: "how many EV's does it take to take out a gas SUV? 2" or "carbon sandwich"
or, what is your take on a title for this pic?

OP
OP
shelt

shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
which car was he driving?
Different title: "how many EV's does it take to take out a gas SUV? 2" or "carbon sandwich"
or, what is your take on a title for this pic?
He was driving the Yukon SUV and hit the red car first.

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
yikes, all of that Taycan, InnoDrive, Auto-Regen, emergency breaking and over-engineered breaks that don't clamp until ~90% threshold were not enough to get that Taycan stopped before turning it into a forklift? What an odd scenario!
Assuming all are okay and just a little shaken up and embarrassed?
Perhaps they find a way to charge the Leaf in the front ChadMo plug from some hot leads from the Yukon's dislodged alternator? :cool: :lipssealed:

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
yikes, all of that Taycan, InnoDrive, Auto-Regen, emergency breaking and over-engineered breaks that don't clamp until ~90% threshold were not enough to get that Taycan stopped before turning it into a forklift? What an odd scenario!
Perhaps they find a way to charge the Leaf in the front ChadMo plug from some hot leads from the Yukon's dislodged alternator? :cool: :lipssealed:
Looks to me like the Prius rammed the SUV and pushed it back into the Taycan, but looks can be deceiving. I’d love to see a video of this accident. Surely one of those vehicles has a dashcam???

Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
That Prius is driving the wrong way under the suv driven by Arnold.
That’s my conclusion as well.
any further news on that?

found this:
A report by police, seen by CBS Los Angeles, said that the SUV driver was "near the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Allenford Avenue, when a collision occurred with a red Prius making a u-turn as he continued through a 'red arrow' signal to turn left

based on photos, it’s quite strange u-turn, isn’t it?

Last edited:

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
there is no current technology that compensates for an inattentive/distracted driver.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I’ve never been in Queens (passing to Long Island by train doesn’t count), but i’ve been driving in Sunset blvd a couple of times…even if I don’t remember this particular place of crash.
But based on photos, I don;t understand how it happened; I mean, how could prius came into that position?
Sponsored