mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
Are you the "friend" @gusone ? nice one!

OP
OP
gusone

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Not me! I have lovely heat in these -1*c conditions ♨🌡🔥

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
As my heater has also failed as of about 10 days ago, maybe this adverse publicity will light a fire under Porsche’s ass to accelerate the production of a redesigned heater. Here's hoping...

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
As my heater has also failed as of about 10 days ago, maybe this adverse publicity will light a fire under Porsche’s ass to accelerate the production of a redesigned heater. Here's hoping...
Do you honestly believe that Porsche isn’t doing everything possible to remedy this situation? Do you think they’re just in ‘don’t really care’ mode?

This is a supply chain issue that is out of their hands. I know it sucks and I’d be pissed off too, but not at Porsche. That’s just tilting into windmills.

Finbo

First Name
Finlay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Do you honestly believe that Porsche isn’t doing everything possible to remedy this situation? Do you think they’re just in ‘don’t really care’ mode?

This is a supply chain issue that is out of their hands. I know it sucks and I’d be pissed off too, but not at Porsche. That’s just tilting into windmills.
Going by past experience with the way we were treated over the battery issue, YES. While I’m very happy with the overall car experience when I get into my car I have to press memory position 1 to return my mirrors to the correct place, this on a £100k car isn’t really what any of us should be expecting

fullmetalbaal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

I expect that like any company and engineering organization, they prioritize issues. And that negative publicity is one of the many criteria part of their prioritization process.
And supply chain issues can be escalated, alternative solutions can be explored, or one can just say "meh, a solution will eventually arrive - this is not our biggest problem right now".

So yes - negative publicity is probably a good thing for those of us impacted by this issue.
Sponsored