There’s just something about this car in a darker colour. So svelte and compact.

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
it is a beautiful color if you are in to nail polish :oops:
In all seriousness, I do like the color, but it is just not for me. My top two colors are the Chalk and Carmine Red, then the Gentian Blue and Cherry Metallic are both tied in 3rd for me.
Although I did go with Black.....I did not spec this one for long-term purchase, I just went with best resale value and purchase of a 2nd Gen (when released) will be spec'd at personal preference for long-term (6-7years) ownership. At that point, it is really down to the Chalk or Carmine Red at that point, with the former most likely winning out as it is something that I have to live with for a long time and my pocketbook can only take so many tickets driving around a big red, pull-me-over, airplane on wheels.

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
So, I am coming back to this thread after some time....
@MissionE , I am willing to eat-crow here and admit I was wrong!

I finally saw this color in person the other day and it looks nothing like nail polish! In fact, I absolutely LOVE IT in person!

I just wanted to state that 'I was wrong' and this color is actually now at the top of my list for the next one, once they make the J2 or second version of the Taycan. I literally saw the car and immediately thought of my post on here and had to go back and correct my statement.

for those that might have a similar view as me from the pictures, let me/us know when you see it in person; if you also changed your mind....I know I did.
Sponsored