They fixed the calendar!!!

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 650s, Mustang ME, Taycan CT4
Country flag
Perhaps go to settings in iPhone—> scroll down to my Porsche app -> turn on calendar and contacts
Porsche Taycan They fixed the calendar!!! A9257A21-D5C3-4FA8-A1AD-079114C8F00C
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Perhaps go to settings in iPhone—> scroll down to my Porsche app -> turn on calendar and contacts
I don't have those settings. Perhaps it's different for older model years (mine is 2020).
Porsche Taycan They fixed the calendar!!! 4564BF45-ED06-490F-9499-600D30C6AFFD_1_201_a

OP
OP
DerekS

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Update: The big uPdate that improved everything else about the PCM has re-broken the calendar.

It once again shows events on the wrong days. :facepalm:

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
Mine too. Very confusing and panic inducing

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Panic inducing? The car not syncing your calendar correctly gives you a panic attack?
Yes, absolutely. Upon starting vehicle to see a critical business meeting on the calendar for today (rather than for tomorrow when it is actually scheduled) with no means to arrive on a timely basis is absolutely panic inducing and makes me scramble to get my phone out of the center compartment (which, as we all know, requires us to overextend our shoulders backward and bend our elbows in the wrong direction) so that I can verify that I am not in fact blowing the livelihood that enables folies like Porsches in the first place.

I suspected something was up the second and third times, but still that moment of panic creeps in.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Yes, absolutely. Upon starting vehicle to see a critical business meeting on the calendar for today (rather than for tomorrow when it is actually scheduled) with no means to arrive on a timely basis is absolutely panic inducing and makes me scramble to get my phone out of the center compartment (which, as we all know, requires us to overextend our shoulders backward and bend our elbows in the wrong direction) so that I can verify that I am not in fact blowing the livelihood that enables folies like Porsches in the first place.

I suspected something was up the second and third times, but still that moment of panic creeps in.
I know what you describe above sounds bad but I know exactly what you mean. It would drive me crazy too.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

WTF? :rolleyes: If said meeting is so critical - you wouldn't need a reminder for it. "Scramble" to get your phone out of the console?! C'mon now......

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
WTF? :rolleyes: If said meeting is so critical - you wouldn't need a reminder for it. "Scramble" to get your phone out of the console?! C'mon now......
Oh yes, on an online forum where all posts are gravely serious, I’m so injured by your mockery. Let me go speak to my therapist you bad, bad person. Someday I’ll learn more about hyperbole and sarcasm, but until then I’ll weep in silence.

OP
OP
DerekS

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I might have been mistaken, the calendar seemed ok when I checked it yesterday.

Weird.

betinajessen

First Name
Betina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hoping for some help.

My 2022 perfectly synched with my iCloud calendar from 2021-2022. I could sit in my car, update my 2023 calendar and within seconds, the calendar on the PCM Apps would update. I had my Connect linked and the app worked perfectly both on my phone and on my PCM.

Around May of 2022, it stopped updating. 1-800-PORSCHE and the dealer don't know how to fix it. PCNA gave me a 75% refund on my annual Connect subscription and said the new "My Porsche" app would be out near Christmas and to see if that helped. Christmas has come and gone, and till no luck.

I have uninstalled the My Porsche app, delinked the phone from my PCM, and restarted PCM, my phone, etc. When I set up everything again, my iPhone requests access to my calendar. and I have turned calendar access on in the My Porsche app as well.

The calendar does appear, but it is still showing data from last summer and does not update.

Anyone experiencing the same thing or can anyone offer any help?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Update: The big uPdate that improved everything else about the PCM has re-broken the calendar.

It once again shows events on the wrong days. :facepalm:
I noticed the PCM needed to reconnect with password to the Taycan WiFI network today for my Calendar to work - possibly related to recent OTA updates but I thought I was previously able to see my iCloud calendar entires in the PCM but def not visible now (could be mistaken re iCloud calendar visibility).

Unrelated, but man I wish Apple would let you chose or set the app icon size in CarPlay - always feels like you're using a tablet setup for a 2 year old with massive can't miss hitting icons (and yes I understand the rationale but much prefer the PCM default size) :)!

Porsche Taycan They fixed the calendar!!! IMG_6978
Sponsored