Andy0565

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IPace
Country flag
I have an AM Vanquish as my weekend car. I love it and doubt I’ll ever tire of it. Before my Taycan, I drove an iPace for three years and found it to be the easiest ‘car’ to live with that I’ve ever had. (I rarely need to travel more than 200 miles in any one day so wind up charging at home)

My Taycan ST knocks spots off the iPace (so it should at nearly twice the price) It doesn’t have the soul of the AM but boy it’s superior in so many other ways.

I’m an EV convert and for me, there’s none better than the Taycan. However, I’ve seen the first reports on the new Maserati EV and that might just take the Taycan’s crown. Doubt it’ll ever be ‘massish’ market in the same way though.

However, with all that said, if you want to be able to drive anywhere, filling up in minutes, when you need to and have something beautiful to look at that’s had every wrinkle ironed out, why wouldn’t you buy a 911. They won’t be here for much longer and they’re not going to get any better as there’s no point any manufacture investing in their ICE models now.
Sponsored