Thule bars compatibility with Cross Turismo

Bill4444

Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
Hi

Does anyone know if we will be able to put thule bars on the Cross Turismo rails ? Will that come later ?
Thule Aero bars are so much better than Porsche's

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S+ Volcano, 2012 Boxster S GT Silver
Country flag
I reached out to Thule directly a month ago to see if I could get the foot pack / conversion kit for the Taycan. They were less than helpful even though we all know they’re making the racks and carriers for Porsche as they’ve done previously. For now there are no Thule branded parts for the Taycan.

I would be stunned if there wasn’t a compatible foot back if you have existing Thule kit. If not and can’t wait then go Porsche. The rails look similar to Macan / Cayenne and potentially the fittings are identical BUT not something you want to guess at clearly.

Getting feet to fit the rails should be easier than feet to fit into a roof recess as per the saloon - too risky.

Hopefully, the situation will improve and there is a choice to be had.

OP

Bill4444

Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
I reached out to Thule directly a month ago to see if I could get the foot pack / conversion kit for the Taycan. They were less than helpful even though we all know they’re making the racks and carriers for Porsche as they’ve done previously. For now there are no Thule branded parts for the Taycan.

I would be stunned if there wasn’t a compatible foot back if you have existing Thule kit. If not and can’t wait then go Porsche. The rails look similar to Macan / Cayenne and potentially the fittings are identical BUT not something you want to guess at clearly.

Getting feet to fit the rails should be easier than feet to fit into a roof recess as per the saloon - too risky.

Hopefully, the situation will improve and there is a choice to be had.
Thank you for your response

I actually own the aero thule bars (and feets) which I currently use on my Macan. I hope as you say it will fit the CT.

Advertisement