porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
This may be something everyone already knows, but I checked and it's definitely not covered in the owner's manual or the Good to Know app.

One thing that's been frustrating me is that I couldn't get the Taycan to display the rate of charge in kWh, only the 'miles per minute' display beneath the battery icon in the center console control panel. Today while sitting at a DC fast charger, I just pressed the text displaying the rate in 'miles per minute' and it changed to displaying the charge rate in kWh!

Porsche Taycan TIL: Charge rate in kWh on center console control panel IMG_0948

Porsche Taycan TIL: Charge rate in kWh on center console control panel IMG_0949

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
This may be something everyone already knows, but I checked and it's definitely not covered in the owner's manual or the Good to Know app.

One thing that's been frustrating me is that I couldn't get the Taycan to display the rate of charge in kWh, only the 'miles per minute' display beneath the battery icon in the center console control panel. Today while sitting at a DC fast charger, I just pressed the text displaying the rate in 'miles per minute' and it changed to displaying the charge rate in kWh!

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0949.jpeg
Didn’t know that, very helpful, thanks !!

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
I presume most of you know it works the same way in the Connect app while charging. If you touch the charging rate it flips from km or miles per minute to kw. This works both at a public charger or at home.
Porsche Taycan TIL: Charge rate in kWh on center console control panel B2DBE12D-B02A-46E9-93CC-A93287DC56BA
Porsche Taycan TIL: Charge rate in kWh on center console control panel F013D3FC-B153-4992-B86F-AF2D20DA8C70