OP
Cillacede

Cillacede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
CPO or not? If CPO that's a great deal. I've been following preowned prices and you don't really see a CPO 2020 4S offered at 20% off very often.
Yes it’s CPO’d.
Sponsored

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
If money were no object I think most would go with a Turbo S. However, in the real world in my opinion it comes down to what can you afford in a fiscally responsible manner, what do you feel comfortable spending, and what are you used to (how were you raised/what’s your lifestyle/what do you drive now)? Would I want a turbo S? Oh yeah! Do I LOVE my RWD Porsche Taycan with air suspension/performance battery that I spent years saving for? Hell freakin yes.

OP
OP
Cillacede

Cillacede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well all, my gut instinct was telling me I wasn't ready to pull the trigger yet on the 4s, so I'm going to keep looking. Still undecided between base and 4s. I keep thinking that I'd like to put that extra $20k from a 4s to something else, like a vacation with spouse. Turns out, I wasn't sleeping well at night thinking about the higher cost of the 4s, which should be the sign I wasn't ready to say "yes" to it.

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Well all, my gut instinct was telling me I wasn't ready to pull the trigger yet on the 4s, so I'm going to keep looking. Still undecided between base and 4s. I keep thinking that I'd like to put that extra $20k from a 4s to something else, like a vacation with spouse. Turns out, I wasn't sleeping well at night thinking about the higher cost of the 4s, which should be the sign I wasn't ready to say "yes" to it.
def respect the decision. At the end of the day, it’s a lot of $$, a personal decision, and everyone’s circumstances are different. $20K invested in the market could potentially double in 5-7 years so there is def opportunity cost going for the 4s.
Sponsored