OP
Gnasher

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Great looking car and by far the best CT colour! Congrats!

Crayon will have a premium on it going into next year as it's going PTS only - makes the colour even sweeter.
I think so yes. In different light it looks more grey and sometimes looks white. Photos can't really capture it though.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Yes it's Crayon. Didn't pick it but really happy with it! Any news on your date yet ?
It looks really light. I'm so glad I went for Crayon. Its such an interesting colour. Definitely a colour effected by lighting conditions.

No nothing other than it arrived here in the UK at the port on the 15th. Not sure how long it will sit there before it comes to the dealer? I'd love to say next week but who knows?

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes it's Crayon. Didn't pick it but really happy with it! Any news on your date yet ?
Do you know how long your car took from UK port to dealer?

OP
OP
Gnasher

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Do you know how long your car took from UK port to dealer?
My car arrived at Sheerness in June but sat in customs for 2 weeks. Then took them a week to sort out the transport to London (via sister dealership in Reading!).

My advice is chase the dealer and tell them you need this next week and if they could ensure it gets on the transporter. You might get it in for the Friday - check which days your salesman works too. Mine ended up coming in on his day off due to the mess up on the Friday original collection.

The other thing is to pop to the dealer before that if you can and get all the paperwork ready and CHECKED! I had two mistakes one of which i could correct (they nearly put the V5 in my company name which would have caused havoc!). Also check the finance paperwork is right! For the finance if you have it you need wet signatures on paperwork...

Also, when collecting - do check the cables are there including the home one. Mine were missing and so i had to go back this morning.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car arrived at Sheerness in June but sat in customs for 2 weeks. Then took them a week to sort out the transport to London (via sister dealership in Reading!).

My advice is chase the dealer and tell them you need this next week and if they could ensure it gets on the transporter. You might get it in for the Friday - check which days your salesman works too. Mine ended up coming in on his day off due to the mess up on the Friday original collection.

The other thing is to pop to the dealer before that if you can and get all the paperwork ready and CHECKED! I had two mistakes one of which i could correct (they nearly put the V5 in my company name which would have caused havoc!). Also check the finance paperwork is right! For the finance if you have it you need wet signatures on paperwork...

Also, when collecting - do check the cables are there including the home one. Mine were missing and so i had to go back this morning.
Good advice thanks mate.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
3. Pick up a gift for the dealer - i think a bottle of champagne should be ok although I’ve read that dealers cant take gifts ?
You have to be kidding me?
Sponsored