Track your dream - uk version

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi all

Locked our order in yesterday. But whilst speaking to our SA he mentioned that a US style track your dream is coming to the UK very soon and that I will possibly be able to track some of my car development on it.

Could make the wait more exciting and probably less phones for them from customers asking where they were in the process
Sponsored

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Hi all

Locked our order in yesterday. But whilst speaking to our SA he mentioned that a US style track your dream is coming to the UK very soon and that I will possibly be able to track some of my car development on it.

Could make the wait more exciting and probably less phones for them from customers asking where they were in the process
When I ordered in July I was told TYD was being tested in a few dealerships at that time. Maybe it’s being rolled out?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi all

Its been available for 911s in US for quite a while and then extend to Taycan but for some reason didn't extend out to other countries (make of that what you will!)

Nice idea but I worry that it will just raise anxiety as if this forum is anything to go by (check the post Track My Dream - Make me Scream) its (predictably) not all that it needs to be and invariably leads to more phone calls as customers worry something is wrong.

Hopefully, the rollout for UK irons out the wrinkles.

OP
OP
darth_maul_80

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Its been available for 911s in US for quite a while and then extend to Taycan but for some reason didn't extend out to other countries (make of that what you will!)

Nice idea but I worry that it will just raise anxiety as if this forum is anything to go by (check the post Track My Dream - Make me Scream) its (predictably) not all that it needs to be and invariably leads to more phone calls as customers worry something is wrong.

Hopefully, the rollout for UK irons out the wrinkles.

totally agree and hope it is better. TBH my SA is very informative so I dont really harass them. If there is nothing to report there is nothing to report. Im not really in a rush for our CT and even less of a rush for our turbo that im excited but chilled out
Sponsored