MotoMD1

First Name
Zeeshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
So yea I finally setup track your dream and when I checked this morning the color and specs on my taycan rwd were perfect. I logged on in the evening and it shows the old color I had and missing an option. My freeze date was 2/1/22, I changed the color on the 3rd and was told by the dealer it went through. I called the dealer and was told on their end which is more accurate than track your dreams it shows the correct color and specs. Any thoughts? Any chance the updates got kicked back and it’s going to be the old color?
Sponsored

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
So yea I finally setup track your dream and when I checked this morning the color and specs on my taycan rwd were perfect. I logged on in the evening and it shows the old color I had and missing an option. My freeze date was 2/1/22, I changed the color on the 3rd and was told by the dealer it went through. I called the dealer and was told on their end which is more accurate than track your dreams it shows the correct color and specs. Any thoughts? Any chance the updates got kicked back and it’s going to be the old color?
TYD has had a few glitches for me and seems to sometimes take days to update. I'd go with what your dealer says and check back periodically to see if it updates to the correct options.

There is always a chance that the updates were reverted, but your dealer should have the best insight. When Porsche removed the Matrix Lights from my build (due to supplier issues) there were a few other options missing for a couple of days before it was straightened out.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My TYD shows my car completed production this morning and was in transit to Emden port. This afternoon it shows it’s still in production. So yeah it reverted back to an old state so I wouldn’t worry if I were you.

mma84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same exact thing happened to me today. I had the dealer submit a few changes including color a few days ago. Yesterday, TYD updated with my changes and today it reverted back to my previous build. I’m thinking it’s a glitch. I’m going to confirm with the dealer that my latest build was indeed approved.

blue-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same exact thing happened to me today. I had the dealer submit a few changes including color a few days ago. Yesterday, TYD updated with my changes and today it reverted back to my previous build. I’m thinking it’s a glitch. I’m going to confirm with the dealer that my latest build was indeed approved.
Same here. Earlier today it said my car finally entered production (a few days later than scheduled); even got an updated build sheet from my dealer with the V260 code ("vehicle in production"). But this afternoon (like I have nothing better to do than checking TYD more than once a day) it's back to "your vehicle is scheduled for production..."
Porsche and their software skills...

Westbyz80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Same here. Earlier today it said my car finally entered production (a few days later than scheduled); even got an updated build sheet from my dealer with the V260 code ("vehicle in production"). But this afternoon (like I have nothing better to do than checking TYD more than once a day) it's back to "your vehicle is scheduled for production..."
Porsche and their software skills...
Yup, same exact thing happened to me today. Mine entered production a few days late too (also rwd). I went from “vehicle in production” backwards into “vehicle scheduled for production”.

OP
OP

MotoMD1

First Name
Zeeshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
UPDATE: I logged in today and it shows the updated build. Thanks guys!
Sponsored