Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well that was in reference to the Rwd vs Turbo

And I’d say the differences between Turbo and 4S are far more substantial than arbitrary.
You stated that the Turbo was worth tracking and the 4S was not, which is a ridiculously arbitrary line to draw. Both are heavy pigs, both can be speccd with identical suspension, and the power of both is more than sufficient to go quick around the track. The idea that the magic power breakpoint lies between the two cars is laughable.
Sponsored

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Don’t get into it with Archimedes. He/she’s highly protective of the 4s he/she owns. Constantly arguing that the 4s is just as good as the turbo/turbo s. I’ve owned both and the turbo S blows the 4s away and actually feels faster and nearly as planted as my 992 Turbo S.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Don’t get into it with Archimedes. He/she’s highly protective of the 4s he/she owns. Constantly arguing that the 4s is just as good as the turbo/turbo s. I’ve owned both and the turbo S blows the 4s away and actually feels faster and nearly as planted as my 992 Turbo S.
:CWL: You clearly have reading comprehension issues.

You made a dumbass statement and I called you on it. Nothing more.

Capt Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan4S. 2017 Macan S
Country flag
What shape are your tyres in? Have you destroyed them or has it not had much detrimental effect? It strikes me that is the real cost of a track day
I’m an AX instructor and that sounds like fun…but I had a flat and had to buy a new tire for my 2020 Taycan and you are right, at $500 each, I’m not sure I’d want to be doing AX too often!
Sponsored