ismelllikepoop

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 T
Country flag
my order had the PEC-LA delivery option. when i go on my build on trackyourdream it doesnt mention PEC-LA, and the sales price on it is $500 less. is that typical or did that option not get included?
Sponsored

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
my order had the PEC-LA delivery option. when i go on my build on trackyourdream it doesnt mention PEC-LA, and the sales price on it is $500 less. is that typical or did that option not get included?
Nope, the PEC delivery experience option is supposed to show up on your build config, here's mine:

Porsche Taycan trackyourdream and porsche center delivery Screenshot_20211026-211404

It must have been dropped from your config, contact your SA ASAP before your buolild configuration locks & its too late to add it back on.

OP
OP

ismelllikepoop

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 T
Country flag
Nope, the PEC delivery experience option is supposed to show up on your build config, here's mine:

Screenshot_20211026-211404.jpg

It must have been dropped from your config, contact your SA ASAP before your buolild configuration locks & its too late to add it back on.
crap the weird thing about the build was the freeze date was a day before i even spoke with the dealer, but shows all the options for the build code i sent except for the PEC-LA.

RallyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
My PECLA was included.
Sponsored