ron james

First Name
ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan s and Taycan GTS 2022 -Boxter 2007
Country flag
interesting -Taycan GTS ST 2022 I have been having a droning noise from rear axle at speeds between 40-70mph or indeed when car is working harder climbing hills - the noise isn't very nice at all and obviously on a long motorway journey becomes intolerable -my local shop sent a technician out with me on a test run and agreed there is an issue - car gone into centre today and hopefully the issue will be resolved -this is my 2nd Taycan and certainly there wasn't an issue with the 1st one. local centre is great to deal with hopefully they will resolve the issue

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
interesting -Taycan GTS ST 2022 I have been having a droning noise from rear axle at speeds between 40-70mph or indeed when car is working harder climbing hills - the noise isn't very nice at all and obviously on a long motorway journey becomes intolerable -my local shop sent a technician out with me on a test run and agreed there is an issue - car gone into centre today and hopefully the issue will be resolved -this is my 2nd Taycan and certainly there wasn't an issue with the 1st one. local centre is great to deal with hopefully they will resolve the issue
That sucks. Hopefully they resolve it quickly.
Sponsored