Trunk liner compatible between Cross Turismo and Sedan?

Jase700

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Does anyone know if the trunk dimensions are the same between the Taycan and Cross Turismo? I want to buy a trunk liner from weathertech and they don't show CT as an option.
Sponsored

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Does anyone know if the trunk dimensions are the same between the Taycan and Cross Turismo? I want to buy a trunk liner from weathertech and they don't show CT as an option.
They are probably slightly different, although you would think the trunk floor would be the same on both cars.

Sedan P/N: 9J104400001
CT P/N: 9J104400002

Both are priced as a $221 option in the USA configurator.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They are probably slightly different, although you would think the trunk floor would be the same on both cars.

Sedan P/N: 9J104400001
CT P/N: 9J104400002

Both are priced as a $221 option in the USA configurator.
I picked up the 9J104400002 CT trunk liner at the dealer today. It comes in a plastic bag only not a box which probably explains why another Porsche dealer declined to ship the product. The 9J104400002 product DOES NOT have tabs on the rear most end of the trunk liner to cover the carpeting in the compartments in the rear corners of the trunk.

I am not certain, but I suspect that the Sedan and CT liners are more or less interchangeable. However since the CT version does not have the "ears" on the back edge, the liner can be more easily raised to gain access to the lower storage area.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I picked up the 9J104400002 CT trunk liner at the dealer today. It comes in a plastic bag only not a box which probably explains why another Porsche dealer declined to ship the product. The 9J104400002 product DOES NOT have tabs on the rear most end of the trunk liner to cover the carpeting in the compartments in the rear corners of the trunk.

I am not certain, but I suspect that the Sedan and CT liners are more or less interchangeable. However since the CT version does not have the "ears" on the back edge, the liner can be more easily raised to gain access to the lower storage area.
Mine was shipped to me in original plastic and in a box from Suncoast :) - other diff to sedan might be that mine has the CT car profile on it.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine was shipped to me in original plastic and in a box from Suncoast :) - other diff to sedan might be that mine has the CT car profile on it.
I missed the CT profile embossed on the mat since I left it in the plastic bag on the trip home. I checked today and sure enough mine has the CT profile too. I see that Suncoast no longer seems to offer the Porsche branded trunk liners.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I missed the CT profile embossed on the mat since I left it in the plastic bag on the trip home. I checked today and sure enough mine has the CT profile too. I see that Suncoast no longer seems to offer the Porsche branded trunk liners.
Yes they still do - here is the link - you have to select teh CT version which is currently $209.95

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/skutayrcm.html

OJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (for sale), Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
We've transferred ours between our Taycan and Taycan CT with no problems.

Our local OPC (UK) was running an offer on purchasing the front and rear covers recently, might be worth asking where you are.

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Probably not much help, but here's the trunk liner my dealer threw in with my CT. Nice to have a CT silhouette :)

Porsche Taycan Trunk liner compatible between Cross Turismo and Sedan? IMG_0703

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Probably not much help, but here's the trunk liner my dealer threw in with my CT. Nice to have a CT silhouette :)

IMG_0703.jpg
Have the same - def a good snug fit - would have been a bit snazzier if they had hinged the bottom 1/4 to easily access the tray underneath but I'm being picky :)

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
would have been a bit snazzier if they had hinged the bottom 1/4 to easily access the tray underneath but I'm being picky :)
Indeed, however my tray is comically shallow I don't know what to put there! Maybe the manual when it arrives? (glovebox currently occupied by his & hers sunnies, and hand sanitiser)

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Indeed, however my tray is comically shallow I don't know what to put there! Maybe the manual when it arrives? (glovebox currently occupied by his & hers sunnies, and hand sanitiser)
Interesting - surely not a different spec in Aus? - I can fit the mobile charger connect that came with the car and the Tesla adapter and the other three adapters I bought - pretty handy as it totally frees up the Frunk for other stuff.

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
If this is shallower than yours, I guess it must be because of the sound system's subwoofer?

Porsche Taycan Trunk liner compatible between Cross Turismo and Sedan? IMG_0755

Porsche Taycan Trunk liner compatible between Cross Turismo and Sedan? IMG_0754

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
If this is shallower than yours, I guess it must be because of the sound system's subwoofer?
Do you have the Burmester?
Mine is around 5” (127mm) deep with the Bose.

chylld

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Do you have the Burmester?
Mine is around 5” (127mm) deep with the Bose.
Yes I do, that must be why. I also have the bike rack preparation which is in the general vicinity but probably doesn't impact the storage space.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I do, that must be why. I also have the bike rack preparation which is in the general vicinity but probably doesn't impact the storage space.
All CTs have the bike prep (at least in the US) and yes def the Burmeister
Sponsored