First Name
Philipp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Discovery 4, Mercedes A45 AMG
Country flag
Hi there

This might be a weird question, but does anybody know anything about the trunk size of the Sport Turismo/Cross turismo? Will it be bigger than the one in the Panamera Sport Turismo?
We are thinking about selling our Land Rover Discovery and getting the Taycan. (prepayment is already done...) We heave a mid-sized dog that needs to be in a cage, so our only concern is, that we can't fit a cage in the trunk. In addition we have two kids, 6 and 7 years old. So the Taycan would become our family car.
Anybody who knows anything about it?

All the best from Switzerland

Philipp
Sponsored

Last edited:

GratedWasabi

Banned
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan Turbo
Country flag
I would say there's exactly a zero percent chance the Taycan will be anywhere near ideal for your needs. It's strictly smaller than a Panamera, so the trunk will also be smaller.

Big_Pete1999

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Why yes, I do have vehicles, thanks for asking
Country flag
I would say there's exactly a zero percent chance the Taycan will be anywhere near ideal for your needs. It's strictly smaller than a Panamera, so the trunk will also be smaller.
He's not talking about the Taycan like the Mission E looks like which is the 4 door suicide door that we are all enamored with and will be severely disappointed in.

He's talking the station wagon looking one. And sadly, I just don't know as I haven't done any research on that one as it's fugly :)

GratedWasabi

Banned
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan Turbo
Country flag
He's not talking about the Taycan like the Mission E looks like which is the 4 door suicide door that we are all enamored with and will be severely disappointed in.

He's talking the station wagon looking one. And sadly, I just don't know as I haven't done any research on that one as it's fugly :)
Uh. The Taycan is the same size as the concept... so...

And the Turismo just adds an extended roof and hatchback, no extra space beyond that. Same as the Panamera, just in a smaller car.

Big_Pete1999

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Why yes, I do have vehicles, thanks for asking
Country flag
Uh. The Taycan is the same size as the concept... so...

And the Turismo just adds an extended roof and hatchback, no extra space beyond that. Same as the Panamera, just in a smaller car.
I didn't say anything about the size of the Mission E and Taycan being different. I'm talking aesthetically most here will be disappointed.
Anyhoo...
Just personal taste my man. I think the CT is horrendously ugly. Makes me think of old 1980's station wagons. Again, that's my personal taste and nobody needs to start posting pics of that concept next to 1980's station wagons for validation. lol

But.... go to a used junk yard, find a pontiac station wagon, see if your cage will fit. If it does, it'll likely fit in the CT. If not, then likely not.
Sponsored