Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
This is exactly my plan as well when we get ours. My son owns a car wrap/tint shop, and wanted to tint the windshield even darker but we don't want to risk getting a ticket since it'd be more noticeable.
I did not want the windshield to look like it was tinted. However, I was worried about the pano roof and heat from the sun in FL. I have the XPEL Prime Plus tint. When in the car or on the outside, you cannot tell there is tint on the windshield. Looks normal. The heat and UV reduction is huge. Tint and PPF shop I use is well regarded and mostly high end cars and Tesla's all get it due to all the glass on them as well.

The 20% on the doors is technically illegal in FL, but I hate the mixed 35% on the driver and passenger front and the darker rear (like the way SUV's come). Most LEO are not looking to ticket you for tint and if you get pulled over, put all the windows down so they have a clear view in the car and feel safe and are not looking for add on ticket stuff.
Sponsored

CygnusX-1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
jet black
Black leather interior
Pano roof (essential)
Black brake callipers, was torn over this but glad I did.

Honestly, about £5000 worth of other upgrades I’ve forgotten about but what I love most, satin platinum wheels. Looks stunning on black.

Biggest disappointment: the Bose sound system just does not cut it compared to the Burmester in my previous car.
thanks for the pic of your black calipers. I have a volcano gray with paint to match mission Es on the way and went with black as well. I was torn, like you, but I’m going for a stealthy look and thought a bright color would be a distraction from that. I like the look on yours

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Go 20% all around and 70% on the windshield (you cannot tell its tinted, just to reduce heat).
TaycanPorsche.jpg
Looks great with the 20%, Mission-E's look sharp

Ended up going with 35% all around
Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. 567

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Looks great with the 20%, Mission-E's look sharp

Ended up going with 35% all around
567.jpg
Thanks. If you have a dark interior, the 35% will look darker. I have the Limestone Beige so though dark, still can see in some. See the pic and you can see my interior through the windshield.

The Mission E are expensive as they make you get the PSCB brakes, but I always loved the look of them on the concept car. That blue is sharp looking.

My lights are on in the pic as it was dusk, but I had my dealer swap the amber turn signals to the clear. I also swapped my hood badge for a silver and black to match my center caps. Not my garage, was at the county building and got a preferred parking. :)
Porsche Taycan Turbo S arrived this week. I’m blown away. TaycanCountyBld
Sponsored

Reactions: AV7