Raccareddie

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Sport, 911 Carrera T, Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Our CT was picked up today- 1st arrival at Atlanta Porsche dealer. It was heavily viewed as the SE 356 Club event was there today.

Had a great drive home - and has exceeded my expectation!

Received 1 key and will have to work through a power steering column warranty once chip is available - similar to others, but did get a full charger pack and surprised to get 15’ cable vs the 8’ with previous Taycans.
Porsche Taycan Turismo CT arrived - Chalk with Slate interior and 21” 9FC681E2-C378-4719-A63B-2BED46F37615
Porsche Taycan Turismo CT arrived - Chalk with Slate interior and 21” 94CD908F-FFE1-45B5-A591-B407FBB618FF
Porsche Taycan Turismo CT arrived - Chalk with Slate interior and 21” 4D7B79C0-EB4C-4DCE-A9F0-D65B24232573
Porsche Taycan Turismo CT arrived - Chalk with Slate interior and 21” FC838FFF-AAD7-46C6-AB59-90DE67DBFF77

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
Looks stunning, congratulations. If this is the CT4 I’d be interested in how it feels to drive as I have mine for in October but very few people have described driving it so far.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Congrats & enjoy!!!
just curious, why slate interior?
also, how’s driving with those wheels?
I’ll have the same…being little worried if they are (much) less comfortable?

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Love your spec. The black wheels with the black wheel arches are a winning combo, especially on the chalk/white paint.

kruzmisl

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S. 2019 Cayenne E-Hy.
Country flag
I am not an electrician! The following is based on the US "car configerator" for the Porsche charger. EU might be different. The "Supply cable" (from charger to the wall socket) is FREE on the order form. What's important is the plug (there are dozens of completely different configuration) and wire type of this cable. It's really short, so you have to have the charger right at the wall socket. The socket location might not be able to be close to the car. And IF you order the Porsche "Dock"(Which holds the charger inside for outside or secure, or just cool looking instals) the rear of the box needs to OVER the socket. You need to determine what cable is in your wall, to match it with the specifications of the Supply cable. Options shown are the NEMA 6-50 or the NEMA 14-30, (It looks like the 2021 option of the NEMA 14-50, has been replaced by the NEMA 14-30. That appears to be a 30 AMP rated rather than a 50 AMP. THe chargers run 10 AMP below the max for safety. SO my 6-50 does run at 40.3 amps. (SO Maybe the charger on a NEMA 14-30 only runs at 20 AMPs.?) But it's best if you get the same connector as the wire in the wall, to avoid using adapters. My trusted electrician has installed dozens of chargers, and said the NEMA 6-50 is the way to go, over the 14-50, or 14-30. The 30 AMP is typically what clothes dryers and electric ovens run on. My run of 6-50 AMP rated wire has 3 wires instead of 4 that the 14-50 would have. The cable is therefore thinner, more flexible, and much less expensive. I had to run mine about 100 feet to the fuse box. SO order the connector that matches the wire type you plan to use in your wall. If you already have a charger, see what the socket is and what the wire is, and match it if you want to change to the Porsche charger with the quickest charging . You can't put out a fire with a garden hose, so bigger is better.

Also at the other end of the charger, I would get the FREE 25' Charging cable, that goes from the charger to the car, since having a 220 line installed is expensive and one location might be much easier to install, but the "FREE" 15' cord might not reach. My charger is behind the car, and there is only about 6' left over using the 25' cable. Ive been traveling where the plug required the longer cable. Obviously it's better to clarify all this before you order, but maybe the dealer will swap cords if necessary, since they just snap in or out of the charger.

ampitup

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Beautiful car. Congrats.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
congratulations !!!

I see an effect on the glass. So you have the noise insulated glass?
Sponsored