First Name
Mod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
I’m actually a tremendous slouch.

If I got a lemon, I’d dump it. But the lemons out there are few and far between, as most people on here can attest.

If yours is a lemon, file a lemon law claim.
I didn't ask for your advice. If it was easy to invoke the lemon law, I would do it. But it's not. I looked into it.

This thread is specifically about how the VW CEO got fired because of failing to deliver reliable PCM software & services. So, your anecdotal evidence of your car working great is in contradiction of the facts.
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I am interested by the experience of people living in or frequently visiting places with poor or absent phone signal.

It is possible Porsche has been storing all the data and preferences on their cloud rather than in the car which would explain a lot of the "software defects" if true.

And be a really cr*p choice IMO since a significant minority of people do not live in areas of good signal strength.

It isn't strong all over my property, so a call may drop out if I walk about the house and garden whilst using my 'phone - and I am in a town.

At my brother's and my daughter's farms there is no 'phone signal at all so a mobile is pointless there so only the landline, and if one's car needs a phone signal to initialise itself and load preferences and sat nav data that is a major black mark for anybody writing the software spec IMO.