TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have the massage seat option in my car . . . it's not as amazing as I envisioned, but I still like it quite a lot. But . . . the screens you have to page through to turn it on are cumbersome and way too many, especially while driving. I have my programmed button on the steering wheel for my garage door opener, definitely not going to change that. Is there any other option than the five click, take me out of CarPlay, to turn these things on? A voice command maybe?
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
there is a button on the side of the seat - the 4 direction control for the lumbar has a button in teh “center” of the circult - press that button and massage begins

it’s a great short cut.

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Ha - I definitely want this feature in my next car. As silly as it sounds, I've found myself narrowing down cars by which offer massaging seats. My first experience was in an S class Mercdes many years ago and I loved it -- and i've tried it in a few Land Rover products as well. I've generally read great reviews of Porsche's massage feature but haven't been able to try it out on a taycan yet.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
It is one of my favorite options and will be a must have going forward.

OP
OP
TriTaycan

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
there is a button on the side of the seat - the 4 direction control for the lumbar has a button in teh “center” of the circult - press that button and massage begins

it’s a great short cut.
this was a great tip, thanks! I even learned you can increase the pressure a bit.
Sponsored