TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos

Kashmir1129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
TuxMat floor mats. They were about $200 and shipped pretty quickly. Easy installation and they fit like a glove. They also cover about 90% of the carpeted areas. Should be great protection from the slush and salt. Now, I just need my winter wheels to arrive and I'll be ready to roll.

Porsche Taycan TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos IMG_7579

Porsche Taycan TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos IMG_7581

Porsche Taycan TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos IMG_7582

OP
OP
Kashmir1129

Kashmir1129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
TuxMat floor mats. They were about $200 and shipped pretty quickly. Easy installation and they fit like a glove. They also cover about 90% of the carpeted areas. Should be great protection from the slush and salt. Now, I just need my winter wheels to arrive and I'll be ready to roll.

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7581.jpg

IMG_7582.jpg
Thanks for sharing. I’ve seen these advertised a few times recently and was curious. I can’t tell what material they are made of…would you say its vinyl or something else?

TIA.

OP
OP
Kashmir1129

Kashmir1129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. I’ve seen these advertised a few times recently and was curious. I can’t tell what material they are made of…would you say its vinyl or something else?

TIA.
According to their website, it’s 3-layers and completely waterproof. The top is vinyl, middle is EVA foam, and bottom is an anti-skid material. Surprisingly, it looks very streamlined and high-end.

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Doesn't look like rubber like the others.. They look great!

DrMitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Thanks for the pics and post - my set should be arriving tomorrow!

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I went with the OEM trunk liner. First accessory that I purchased because of golf clubs being tossed in there frequently. Very happy with it.
Thanks for posting pics. Definitely like the added protection that TuxMat looks to provide. Can't wait to hear more about how they hold up during the winter months.

Also, any trouble fitting the golf clubs in the trunk? Do you need to take driver out of the bag to ensure proper fit?

OP
OP
Kashmir1129

Kashmir1129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for posting pics. Definitely like the added protection that TuxMat looks to provide. Can't wait to hear more about how they hold up during the winter months.

Also, any trouble fitting the golf clubs in the trunk? Do you need to take driver out of the bag to ensure proper fit?
So far they are holding up great. It's almost impossible to get any snow, salt, or other crud on any part of the car's carpet. Rather than pull them out to hose off, I just vacuum and wipe down with a wet towel.

Haven't had a chance to try the golf clubs yet. A little nervous coming from a BMW 7-series. We could fit 3 sets in there easily. I'll be happy if I can get 2 sets in the Taycan.

DrMitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Just installed my set today - fronts were a perfect fit - clips were a plenty and help snug it to the sides - the rears took a bit of fiddling, but I think they will eventually soften a bit a bit better - but great coverage of the carpet and even leaves room in rear for the center "item holder". Very impressed!

Porsche Taycan TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 1.14.21 PM

Porsche Taycan TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 1.14.46 PM

Porsche Taycan TuxMat Winter Floor Mats - installed photos Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 1.14.34 PM

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kashmir1129

Kashmir1129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Just installed my set today - fronts were a perfect fit - clips were a plenty and help snug it to the sides - the rears took a bit of fiddling, but I think they will eventually soften a bit a bit better - but great coverage of the carpet and even leaves room in rear for the center "item holder". Very impressed!

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 1.14.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 1.14.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 1.14.34 PM.png
Looks great! Yes, the rear mat takes a little extra elbow grease. That's why I ordered the extra clips, for those areas that didn't fit perfectly flush.

hmmwv79

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan base RWD
Country flag

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7581.jpg

IMG_7582.jpg
This looks better than WeatherTech!!!!