WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
In case anyone else was wondering what the combined effect is, here's a gallery of a vehicle for sale.
I like the pseudo-individual look that the standard 2-tone interiors give the rear seats, but adding deviated centres breaks up the seat bottom more than I'd like.
Obviously, with deviated stitching, you either need to choose one of the 2 tones in which case half your stitching won't appear deviated, or you choose a 3rd colour which is what's been done here.
I've not come across a 2-tone interior that had deviated centres in a 3rd colour and expect I'd find it too much...though perhaps chalk might work with black/red inside a chalk vehicle?
https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB...ss-turismo-my22-preowned-J2QD42?lightbox=true
Porsche Taycan Two-tone interior with deviated centres & stitching Untitled2
Sponsored

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
This one is totally wrong on the stitching, it’s chalk on red / black and doesn’t really work

If you keep it to the same contrasting colour it works way better imho - such as white centres on black leather with white stitching…

A few visuals found in classified lately

Porsche Taycan Two-tone interior with deviated centres & stitching FD8DEC45-05CE-4FFC-8269-AC7DC34FECE2

Porsche Taycan Two-tone interior with deviated centres & stitching A6153691-2BED-4C08-BF69-EFE9168DBC6C

(Above same as your pic)

Porsche Taycan Two-tone interior with deviated centres & stitching 30205F6B-96DF-479B-999E-B77091B23F59

OP
OP
WuffvonTrips

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Agreed that stitching matching deviated leather centre colour works on the single tone interiors, but with the 2 tones half the stitching is on one of the tones and the other half on the black (as far as I can tell from these examples...I'd be more sure if I had the real thing for reference)- which means that half of it won't contrast unless it's in a 3rd colour, which is presumably why they chose crayon for the black&red.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Hmmm - have to say I really don't like the two tone variations show here - it just somehow looks like the order got messed up or supply chain issues and they patched in whatever was to hand! :) - perhaps it's too busy or something but the solid color seats just look classier to me - of course just my opinion!
Sponsored

Last edited: