U.K. Launch/Deliveries pushed back?

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
So heres my update as of 20/02/20 . My 4s from OPC Portmouth completed build about 4 weeks ago and is in the UK. its currently sat in sheerness port awaiting conformaty certificates and I cant have it untill Porsche carry out their launch events. Mine is the first car OPCP have, yet (through no fault of the dealer) I cant have it, probably until April. This is frustrating as I have my current car for sale and now cant sell it. Also I was looking forward to collecting 1st March as planned. On the plus side my 12 week delayed Anderson charger (something about Corona virus delays - Seriously) is now not so important. Did I read theres no point having 22KW charging installed now ?.

Note : OPC portsmouth are and have been fantastic for every car I have bought from them. Porsche world wide seem to be stalling on this.
Well maybe this helps. My UK supplied 4S is in production and dealer quotes no sales until after launch event but launch is 27th March with my car scheduled to be a few days pre Easter (7-9th April) ~ hopefully you can secure equal quality of info from your dealer. (I better get the home charging solution sorted)
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
My car are very close.. :) Will be at my dealer in a week or two..

tacyanmo

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT S-Line, Soon Porsche Taycan 4S with Performance Battery Plus
Country flag
I also want to chip in and say my dealer called me and said that the car's lockdown period got moved a week earlier. The car is now scheduled earlier and Porsche has said that their factories are continuing for the time being.

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
I also want to chip in and say my dealer called me and said that the car's lockdown period got moved a week earlier. The car is now scheduled earlier and Porsche has said that their factories are continuing for the time being.
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday - nearly three weeks early! Only one they've got for now and don't know when any more will arrive

tacyanmo

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT S-Line, Soon Porsche Taycan 4S with Performance Battery Plus
Country flag

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
My car has arrived in the UK and is at the port. What a crazy time to be buying a car! So much uncertainty with Covid-19 - business is really suffering! I guess the car will cheer me up!

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My car has arrived in the UK and is at the port. What a crazy time to be buying a car! So much uncertainty with Covid-19 - business is really suffering! I guess the car will cheer me up!
one of the luck ones