GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
TBF fair pal its not just Porsche, I’m having the same issues with Audi, JLR, BMW and VW!!!!!

its almost like they don’t want to sell cars, I’m getting an update today regards my Turbo and I’m expecting them to say they have no idea when its arriving!
its not the dealers fault but none of them seem to bothered enough to help

im still not sure why they all still have loads of staff on furlough as they are mega busy!!! It just doesn’t make sense

Regards your car its better that they try and short the issue out now than you have issues after collection!
I love a cayenne and if they did an EV version its the car I would choose
Don't disagree mate, Merc have got worse every time i got a car from them. Literally stopped caring once they had the money, and yeah every Porsche are saying it's the busiest they have been in ages yet still on reduced staff.

I'm sure the Cayenne is a fantastic car, but SUV vs a Taycan/911... just a tad different :p
Sponsored

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not happening today. They raised a ticket with head office, so now I have no idea when. No point driving 3 hours there and back to pick up a courtesy car and do it again when its ready. Gutted!

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
How long do the estimate it will take to sort out?

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
They should be giving you a 911 or their Taycan demo for a few days until they can sort the issue, I was told a few weeks ago by and ex Porsche sales guy that there are some issues with the cars and that it will be Q3 before its resolved, not sure if there is any truth in it
So far absolutely no issues with mine done 1000 miles already since 8th June. Only issue is the Connect app not wanting to connect to the servers at times but apart from that - fingers crossed all good.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So far absolutely no issues with mine done 1000 miles already since 8th June. Only issue is the Connect app not wanting to connect to the servers at times but apart from that - fingers crossed all good.
Mate, can you push that knife in just a little more... :) lol

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Mate, can you push that knife in just a little more... :) lol
lol sorry - mate I had my share of issues too - I was supposed to have my car way before lockdown. In the end it will all be worth it trust me - hang in there :rock:

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
lol sorry - mate I had my share of issues too - I was supposed to have my car way before lockdown. In the end it will all be worth it trust me - hang in there :rock:
I need to sort it se my business end of year is the 30th June!
Porsche Taycan U.K. Owner and delivery date list c

Last edited:

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I think this was something to do with a new firmware update - hopefully not a biggie

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
"the car is not going to fixed today and as you rightly said with no immediate answer we will not get you to sign off any paperwork."

Response from Porsche

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Call from the Manager saying a minimum of 3 - 5 weeks if I am lucky!

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Call from the Manager saying a minimum of 3 - 5 weeks if I am lucky!
Mate not being funny but I would reject and not take this car. Don’t want to end up with a lemon! That’s crazy!

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mate not being funny but I would reject and not take this car. Don’t want to end up with a lemon! That’s crazy!
If i reject i don't get a Car or any tax benefits. The earliest possible date would be end of September, which means i lose this years Corp Tax benefit, which is a big saving and the reason i am doing this,.

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
If i reject i don't get a Car or any tax benefits. The earliest possible date would be end of September, which means i lose this years Corp Tax benefit, which is a big saving and the reason i am doing this,.
You need stern words with the dealer principal so that he gives you £3500 off the next car for this inconvenience? You can offset against next years corp tax then?

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You need stern words with the dealer principal so that he gives you £3500 off the next car for this inconvenience? You can offset against next years corp tax then?
Had a gut feeling at the start of the week something was going to go pear shaped, said it to the Mrs. True i can against next year, but this year was the best on my books and I kinda already know the next 12 months wont be as good. Oh well, what will be will be!
Sponsored