UK Cherished Number Plates

Gentleman Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ride-on Honda Mower
Country flag
Whilst patiently waiting for the car to be finished and shipped after paying a deposit in November 2020, with nothing but time to kill and having watched every youtube review there is (I know I'm not alone here..... or am I?) what next???
Number plates, not given it much thought before and with nothing else to review or research I decided to purchase a plate from DVLA.
Whilst trying to think of what goes with 71 I came up with a short list, having made my choice I thought I'd share the ones that were close, maybe one of the UK buyers waiting for their 71 registration to arrive might want to consider, so here they are:
MY71CAN - £399
CT71CAN - £399
VA71CAN - Auction (for the more religious customer I guess, would suit a Priest, but not sure how many Priests would be driving a Porsche?)

Hopefully someone on the forum might find this of interest, anyhoo back to tapping my nails on the table waiting for the delivery.....?:tumbleweed:
Sponsored

ChrisM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S, Polestar 2
Country flag
Whilst patiently waiting for the car to be finished and shipped after paying a deposit in November 2020, with nothing but time to kill and having watched every youtube review there is (I know I'm not alone here..... or am I?) what next???
Number plates, not given it much thought before and with nothing else to review or research I decided to purchase a plate from DVLA.
Whilst trying to think of what goes with 71 I came up with a short list, having made my choice I thought I'd share the ones that were close, maybe one of the UK buyers waiting for their 71 registration to arrive might want to consider, so here they are:
MY71CAN - £399
CT71CAN - £399
VA71CAN - Auction (for the more religious customer I guess, would suit a Priest, but not sure how many Priests would be driving a Porsche?)

Hopefully someone on the forum might find this of interest, anyhoo back to tapping my nails on the table waiting for the delivery.....?:tumbleweed:
And there was I think I was the only one whose watched every YT video - paid my deposit in Dec 2020 and like you still waiting even though I was told 3 weeks that it was finally built. Then told 10 days ago that Porsche’s IT systems were shot and anyone’s guess as to where it is in the production/transportation process. As my wife keeps telling me - it’s a 1st world problem. But it’s my world !!!

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I have PO20SHE for sale...PM me if interested..
Sponsored