WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
When you open a config reject the request to flip model year.

Check other saved configs.
Thanks for the suggestion but I did try that (& checked just now)- whether I click Cancel (the only other option to "OK" to use MY23) or close the popup window, I just get a hanging pulsating window with no text or images other than a magnifying glass icon.
Sponsored

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
The advice around the 22kW charger has been removed. Hmmm ... interesting ....

(Irish configurator has not been updated yet and the advice remains there)

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 08.58.46.png
Good to see that, must indicate the new hardware is incoming. I’ve asked my OPC to chase the retrofit fix, given I’m currently booked in for the 23rd of May for my replacement pano roof warranty fix would like to kill two birds with one stone.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
I think my new favourite feature of FY23 Crayon colour is how it lowers the car!

Didn’t like Crayon when saw in the showroom but one drove past me in bright sunlight near Barons Court tube the other day and it looked 👍. Managed not to do the “I’m an owner too, no really I am” wave, just.

Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thanks for the suggestion but I did try that (& checked just now)- whether I click Cancel (the only other option to "OK" to use MY23) or close the popup window, I just get a hanging pulsating window with no text or images other than a magnifying glass icon.
Ditto.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I think my new favourite feature of FY23 Crayon colour is how it lowers the car!

I see one every day (my neighbours) and initially was 'sold' on it (after being a naysayer) now I'm anti and I just can't see beyond the beige hue it gives off (sorry).

Brewster Green for me if I could justify it and was planning on keeping my GTS ST for more than 2 years!

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
The advice around the 22kW charger has been removed. Hmmm ... interesting ....

(Irish configurator has not been updated yet and the advice remains there)

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 08.58.46.png
Configurator in Ireland now updated and like the UK one - the warning is removed.

I’m making my enquiries!

sebseb

First Name
Seb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535i
Country flag
Driver's memory can be a separate option with 8-way but doesn't provide electric adjustment of the steering wheel.

In any event I was just pointing out where / when the feature appears.
Oh I didn't know memory option can also be added separately. However, I have added the 18 way seats to my build and that lever still shows up when it didn't before. Is there a way to actually see if electrically adjustable steering wheel is on the options list and that the issue with the build config?

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I see one every day (my neighbours) and initially was 'sold' on it (after being a naysayer) now I'm anti and I just can't see beyond the beige hue it gives off (sorry).

Brewster Green for me if I could justify it and was planning on keeping my GTS ST for more than 2 years!
I have worked out what has happened!
If you see beige in your neighbours car I reckon Porsche Aberdeen must have had a Coffee Beige cancelled order that they couldn’t sell!
The sales manager decided to advertise it as Crayon so it would sell and told the sales team to say ‘Yeah, it looks a bit brown under the showroom lights!’
Job done, car sold!
Don’t tell your neighbour! He might be disappointed he has a brown car instead of a cool grey one!
These Porsche dealers will go to any lengths!!
Maybe…..?

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Is anyone else now more tempted than ever to opt for a PTS colour..?? How much extra wait time do we think it adds?
Totally. I'm all over Viola Metallic now that I can see the render...

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Porsche Crayon will be the next TikTok viral thing where half of people see grey, the other beige.

I'm the former. It's a great colour.

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
Christ. That's beginning to look like a Tesla 🤢
....Happy to get the MY22 without the chrome frame.... Looks awkward next to the "chrome less" interior, and other screens.

courbcyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo MY22
Country flag
Noticed a change that I dont like. The clockface of the PD Subsecond clock is now Titanium/Black rather than just black:

1651052503938.png

Below was before the change - it looked so much better and more subtle/not as distracting:

1651052556438.png

You can barely make out the second clock hand.

I was going to option this, now I'm not so sure.

Why change something and make it aesthetically less pleasing?
Probably to make it visible / usable at night. It is nearly impossible to tell the time on the current model after dark even with lighting set to max.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have worked out what has happened!
If you see beige in your neighbours car I reckon Porsche Aberdeen must have had a Coffee Beige cancelled order that they couldn’t sell!
The sales manager decided to advertise it as Crayon so it would sell and told the sales team to say ‘Yeah, it looks a bit brown under the showroom lights!’
Job done, car sold!
Don’t tell your neighbour! He might be disappointed he has a brown car instead of a cool grey one!
These Porsche dealers will go to any lengths!!
Maybe…..?
Ha ha - defo crayon and the other ghastly coffee beige is metallic.

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Probably to make it visible / usable at night. It is nearly impossible to tell the time on the current model after dark even with lighting set to max.
Really wishing there was an option to remove the Chrono dash clock/stopwatch altogether. It's really not implemented well in the Taycan, far too obtrusive
Sponsored