Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
So — anyone here in the UK knows how much dealerships will be charging us to charge our Taycans at their sites ?
Thought I read Free in USA or was it Germany (for a limited period )
Sponsored

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
So — anyone here in the UK knows how much dealerships will be charging us to charge our Taycans at their sites ?
Thought I read Free in USA or was it Germany (for a limited period )
I’ve been told by dealer it’s free. I turned up there few weeks ago and plugged in my wife’s hybrid and they didn’t say anything. So here is hoping we can pick up electrons included in the price of the car!

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Ive been told its decided by each dealer, my local dealership is less than a mile from my house but I’m getting my Turbo from another dealership so i would assumeI would have to pay

Tallest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - Cayenne - Panamera -
Country flag
Ive been told its decided by each dealer, my local dealership is less than a mile from my house but I’m getting my Turbo from another dealership so i would assumeI would have to pay
I’m in the same boat, I didn’t go to my local dealer as, let’s say the customer service standard is not where I set the barometer. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was asked to pay.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
The attitude of the business manager (Since been sacked) and the sales staff was awful!
It’s a shame as they are so local
I’ve ended up with the purchasing from the furthest dealer from my house !
And I have assisted another forum member has also swapped from his dealer to this one as they had availability of a turbo

Also a couple of friends are also looking at purchasing (but waiting to see mine)

I have a few 50kw chargers local to me that are free so TBH I only see myself using that dealer if I have issues with my car

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
But I am looking forward to my 400 mile drive home that’s far Better than a mile

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
The dealers allow you to charge for free for now. My salesman did not know but said "feel free to use it if it is available"

They only have 2 installed though so maybe some queues in the future.
Sponsored