UK friends... anyone due for April delivery aware of any delays ?

daveb3473

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I’d be interested to know when you car entered stage 3? My vin ends 63642, entered stage 3 mid Feb with an intended completion date 25th Feb. Latest info From dealership the car was going to be delayed 2 weeks
Stage 3 was entered on 18th Jan, and is still there, not entered production (as of yet according to the dealer). Mine is a 'base' 4 CT so I wonder if others are prioritised. I also added 20k of options so Im sure something there may ave held it up. Still mine is 6,000 ahead of yours in VIN..
Sponsored

DJBlack

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Cayenne Coupe, Taycan GTS on order
Country flag
So based on the above some people are experiencing delays longer than 2 weeks already. I feel like this might be the new 12v battery delay all over again. My vin ends 44527 but wasn’t meant to start production until early March, so I don’t think we can use VIN numbers as a guide here

Dollymite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG C43
Country flag
Hey...

I hope you've all had a great weekend.:rock:

After having a bit of a wobble about the car (due to some car thefts locally) I've grown a pair and am trying to maintain my excitement with more top gear videos . That tends to work!! That along side only focusing on threads where everyone raves about their car !!

I follow the forum somewhat obsessively, and have of course been reading about heater issues.... (time for another wobble haha!!)

So my Q is, do any of you have March build - April UK deliveries that are subject to delays ? My SA has gone eerily quiet ! I try to avoid calling frequently- rightly or wrongly I try to keep them somewhat 'on side' by trying to not hack them off. So thought id annoy you all with enquiries instead ! :fingerscrossed:
Hey Sarah, pleased to hear you’re still getting the car. I felt really bad for you!

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
Although my CT is not due to end of Oct, early Nov, I’m finding it difficult to stay on the purchase path. Am truly shocked at so many variables and Porsche does not seem to being even attempting to be transparent with both current and future customers.

Porsche is meant to be a premium brand with above average customer service, but what I’m reading in general, this is not what I was expecting, especially with an order valued at just above £130k.

Looking more likely that it’s time to prep for a plan b option with another car 🤔😔

Last edited:

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I'm in France but likely to have the same delays as the UK. My car is made, left the factory, I have the VIN and it has been sitting with the French hauliers 2 weeks sitting in a field no doubt. SA has no idea what is happening and I believe that. Be aware that most SAs will make things up so when they say a 2 week delay going into production this at best is just a date on the Porsche Order system which will most likely change.

It looks like most cars are being held at hauliers and there are also production line delays. I suspect they are diverting what new heaters they have to customers with cars broken. This is a significant problem and the factory is trying to keep us all in the dark as it's another major embarrassment.

If my car is delayed beyond May I will be cancelling my order and re-ordering a MY24.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Mine was expected to complete production early April for an end of April delivery. Currently, I am told there is a delay of around 3/4 weeks so delivery is now expected end of May but that could very easily slip again.

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Not UK but still Europe.

Car was scheduled for an mid March build and delivery on April 8th. Now delayed to an April build with a scheduled delivery on May 5th. Options also unfroze and new freeze date is March 30th.

I don't know. These delays are definitely taking out a bit of the excitement and with a new crisis looming, I'm starting to have second thoughts. Maybe this wasn't my brightest idea...

Domy69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s crossturismo, X5 M50d
Country flag
Mine was produced on February 12 and put in storage since waiting for the heater. No delivery date yet. I wonder what is in place to preserve the battery? I was told that a battery that is not used regularly degrades very strongly. Anyone have any opinions on this?

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
Mine was produced on February 12 and put in storage since waiting for the heater. No delivery date yet. I wonder what is in place to preserve the battery? I was told that a battery that is not used regularly degrades very strongly. Anyone have any opinions on this?
Same here mine went into storage around 20th Feb. Surely the hauliers have instructions how to maintain the car/battery.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
I’d be interested to know when you car entered stage 3? My vin ends 63642, entered stage 3 mid Feb with an intended completion date 25th Feb. Latest info From dealership the car was going to be delayed 2 weeks
Thats odd My VIN ends 63590 and was completed and in Emden on 6 March... now in Sheerness awaiting transport to Bristol but driver shortages thanks to another Brexit bonus means an unknown wait!

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
Same here! I checked with my dealer two weeks ago and the 4CT was still at V250 (not started production yet). They have no idea what is going on and no communication from Porsche. My first Porsche and they really do treat their customers with distain! Still at stage 3 on the app with a VIN ending in 57655 Is yours (Matt) ahead or behind mine?
See my post hash tag 25 - Are you dealing with Bristol OPC?

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Bristol have been very responsive and helpful for me so far

dicreamio

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4E-Hybrid & a Porsche 928
Country flag
Mine is hit with the delay told 7th April for build date now and that date may slip even further

I am the exact same dates as you (March 3rd build) for a 4S (Republic of Ireland) sales chap on the 24th of Feb said to expect the car in Ireland around mid March. I am going to check in with him and see what the situation is.

Koen_dr

First Name
Koen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.portapivot.com
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S | F-TYPE
Country flag
My wife’s RWD was built end of January and has since been parked in a hangar awaiting a heater… My CT4S was built end of February and ran off the line on March 3 and hasn’t moved since. My dealer confirmed no stop sales on my car and scheduled for transport but hasn’t moved. Never saw this before. Both of us are getting rather frustrated on the no news issue. Just give us a expected delay or timeline, but the zero communication is frustrating!
Sponsored