UK friends... anyone due for April delivery aware of any delays ?

Domy69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s crossturismo, X5 M50d
Country flag
My wife’s RWD was built end of January and has since been parked in a hangar awaiting a heater… My CT4S was built end of February and ran off the line on March 3 and hasn’t moved since. My dealer confirmed no stop sales on my car and scheduled for transport but hasn’t moved. Never saw this before. Both of us are getting rather frustrated on the no news issue. Just give us a expected delay or timeline, but the zero communication is frustrating!
It’s totally crazy. I understand that the cars already delivered and broken down come first but that those already produced and not yet delivered come after the new productions?! it drives me crazy and can’t accept that. I prefer 1000x to know that my car is not produced and delayed in production than to know it rotting for many months in a parking lot :angry:
Sponsored

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
It’s totally crazy. I understand that the cars already delivered and broken down come first but that those already produced and not yet delivered come after the new productions?! it drives me crazy and can’t accept that. I prefer 1000x to know that my car is not produced and delayed in production than to know it rotting for many months in a parking lot :angry:
Exactly. This is why the factory is telling us nothing. They are worried we will reject the car. I certainly will.

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Was at my local dealership yesterday collecting our new Macan GTS :D My SA gave me a printout from the Vehicle Management System. Originally my GTS ST should have arrived at the dealership today. All dates have slipped 3 weeks. Now scheduled to arrive at the Dealership on 7th April.

eddieterry

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911Turbo, Taycan CT Turbo 2023.
Country flag
Hey...

I hope you've all had a great weekend.:rock:

After having a bit of a wobble about the car (due to some car thefts locally) I've grown a pair and am trying to maintain my excitement with more top gear videos . That tends to work!! That along side only focusing on threads where everyone raves about their car !!

I follow the forum somewhat obsessively, and have of course been reading about heater issues.... (time for another wobble haha!!)

So my Q is, do any of you have March build - April UK deliveries that are subject to delays ? My SA has gone eerily quiet ! I try to avoid calling frequently- rightly or wrongly I try to keep them somewhat 'on side' by trying to not hack them off. So thought id annoy you all with enquiries instead ! :fingerscrossed:
My Turbo CT was built end of January and was delivered to Porsche Tonbridge on time and is now at Topaz having PPF fitted and I will pick it up from there next Tuesday so no hold ups at all and passed the tests at Porsche Tonbridge without any problems.

Yoko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ST4S
Country flag
I'm allegedly scheduled for end of month (March 23) but as mentioned previously no concrete
information that provides real hope. Possibly the worst 'premium' experience I have ever encountered tbh.

Yskasliggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Awaiting delivery of my CT4
Country flag
I am in the Netherlands and have a similar experience, my CT4 was supposed to be here on the 24 March (this Friday) and when I followed up last week I was told it will be 12 May so almost two months late with no reason. It’s my first time buying a Porsche and the initial experience from walking into the dealership to arranging the finance was fantastic but it feels like no further effort is going into keeping my posted or actually replying to my emails, I have to chase and also asked about myPorsche app with no details to track my experience But nothing! I also was supposed to give my current car back this week and if I didn’t check I would have been without transport for two months!

Jaydub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
No further delays for me, car is now produced and at Emden, with a bit of luck I’ll take delivery end of the month. MyPorsche still says stage 3 ‘Scheduled for Production’

DaddyCool

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (Ordered Nov 21, expect May 23)
Country flag
My CT4 is planned to finish production on 7th April, but the expected date has moved out to May 12th. I reserved the car Nov 21.:mad:

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
No I’m dealing with James, he’s been great so far

daveb3473

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
My Porsche CT4 is built and sat in Emden (My Porsche still says Stage 3). Got the full spec sheet and its all there, including Bose (which was dubious) and even states an electric steering column with memory which I didnt think would be available. OPC says there are no issues or 'astericks' next to the car, so should be on its way as soon as transport can be arranged...

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
My CT4 is planned to finish production on 7th April, but the expected date has moved out to May 12th. I reserved the car Nov 21.:mad:
If it's any slight consolation- I enquired about ordering a CT from Bolton around then and they said it would be more than 12 months to deliver (and that was before the 12v battery and heater issues and Russia invading Ukraine).

KCB1998

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
My Dealership just told me this morning that my Taycan ST has just arrived in Grimsby on 6th April. original date for arrival at the dealer was march 17th but its been stuck in Emden for three weeks.
I asked me and they said there has been a batch of cars delayed for a heater replacement but they are predominantly going to the US (only repeating what Ive been told).

She said my delay and most UK delays is down to shortage of staff at Emden Port and is affecting all manufactures and typically the Taycans in JCT group normally spend 3-5 days there, but are currently spending on average around three weeks.

Car now due at the dealer on Friday 14th. 10 months from order for me.

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Hello all...are deliveries still coming through fairly well at the moment for those due to receive them? I was told mine was half built at the end of March...no news since.

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
Hello all...are deliveries still coming through fairly well at the moment for those due to receive them? I was told mine was half built at the end of March...no news since.

hey Rob..... mine reportedly exited the factory, on time on 11th April. Now apparently waiting in Emden ........ as far as I am aware (or as far as I have been informed) there are no delays.... YET!

Have you or anyone else heard any different ? All crossed that you get yours soon ! :)
Sponsored