korsikoff

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Not sure. I’ve just pinged a message to my SA to see if he knows. It’s a good point. I’ll post on here with the answer. And do you know if Porsche UK are in control of the transportation or would Sytner (for example) arrange the transporter to the dealer?
Silverstone do their own PDI. The SA said they are waiting on a handful of cars. They are as frustrated as anyone it seems!
Sponsored

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Why can you no longer have a Cherry Taycan, that is my preferred colour too !
I was told that on Wednesday, the dealer didn’t know why, just couldn’t put order on with it selected. So I can’t make up my mind on what colour to have.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
I was told that on Wednesday, the dealer didn’t know why, just couldn’t put order on with it selected. So I can’t make up my mind on what colour to have.
When does your order freeze? Availability may change again in the intervening period as it has for some other components.

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
When does your order freeze? Availability may change again in the intervening period as it has for some other components.
It’s end of March build slot so dealer said it will freeze at the end of Jan.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The likelihood of relay attacks is far, far greater if the key is otherwise transmitting from time to time. There’s been a spate of JLR thefts near me and they’ve all been taken with the keys still in the house. Admittedly Evoques and RRSports’s seem a particularly high target for the gangs that want them over Porsches or anything else.

It’s a faraday pouch for me.
JLR has a real issue here and has done so for as long as I can remember.

Shameful and I can't believe the issue can't be solved.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
JLR has a real issue here and has done so for as long as I can remember.

Shameful and I can't believe the issue can't be solved.
I hope Porsche have improved wireless security. But I’m not taking chances.

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
Ordered my GTS November 21, expected in to dealership mid Feb for March collection. Sold my 4s 1st November and have been driving the wife's and kids cars waiting for its arrival!!!!

AGDunc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Sprinter 4x4 Camper
Country flag
I noticed that PTS had been removed from the configurator when I looked at it this week. Maybe they are streaminglining the choices to help with production rates, which would suggest other supply chain issues are genuinely improving if painting is becoming the bottleneck.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see if they drop any other standard colours. I can’t imagine they get many coffee or frozen berry orders. Most manufacturers offer a pitiful choice compared to Porsche atm.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
I noticed that PTS had been removed from the configurator when I looked at it this week. Maybe they are streaminglining the choices to help with production rates, which would suggest other supply chain issues are genuinely improving if painting is becoming the bottleneck.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see if they drop any other standard colours. I can’t imagine they get many coffee or frozen berry orders. Most manufacturers offer a pitiful choice compared to Porsche atm.
Noticed that the other day as well.

They've hidden PTS right down the configurator, and if you select it, the following message appears:

Option not selectable because of existing blocking dates

So looks like PTS is not available for the foreseeable.

I doubt they will remove any of the standard colours. I expect they will add several more for the facelift.

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
It's always a good Sunday when you get an app notification that you've moved to Stage 3. Exciting!!

of recent, progress is exactly as per my SA suggested. Dates are being met perfectly
Sponsored