BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
To be fair to the SA when you ordered Tesla sites were not available anywhere. I took a punt on it in case they ever did.
Yeh, but some of the other brand 150kw sites are only 400v it seems.

From memory he said something like you only need it if you're travelling to Europe a lot. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
Yeh, but some of the other brand 150kw sites are only 400v it seems.

From memory he said something like you only need it if you're travelling to Europe a lot. 🤷‍♂️
He may have had a point, all my Tesla charger usage was in France. In fact if you’re driving back to Calais there is too big a gap from IONITY Champfleury in Reims to the Eurotunnel, in Winter anyway.

There are 2 IONITY sites Calais-Reims but none Reims-Calais (280kms) or any other chargers on the motorway. Were it not for the Tesla site at St Quentin, halfway, it would require a long detour or driving at 110kmh having made a long stop at Champfleury to get close to 100%.

We did 12 mins there and then blasted to be the last car on the 2320 Eurotunnel when the next train was 0120. The 8% remaining got us to IONITY Folkestone and then home.

Mattyh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
540i
Country flag
Ordered a gts may last year. Had an email last week with a march build slot, however I have it up as I’m waiting for the facelift model

AllanG

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Macan S in Crayon
Country flag
Just to give an update, my car is at last in Portsmouth so I am collecting on Saturday.
Congratulations! đź‘Ť Who is your sales exec? I collected my new Gen 3 Macan S from Portsmouth two weeks ago, and my SE was Marc Elgar, who was excellent to deal with!

Richs99

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Boxster S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
After putting my deposit down in December 2021 (!), my car is due to be completed on 17th February.

I guess that means they start building it next week?

I should receive it in March, a mere 15 months after putting the order in.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
After putting my deposit down in December 2021 (!), my car is due to be completed on 17th February.

Long enough old wait. I also ordered in December '21 and the car was delivered earlier this month.

Ask your SA to print off/send you the Key Event Timeline they have on their computer. The dates can move somewhat but it at least gives you an idea of what's planned.

Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? Key Event Timelines Dec 22

Jaydub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag

Which dealership did you order from Out of interest?

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
Gts St order placed Nov 21, arrived safely in the dealership on Thursday, ceramic paint and pdi to do before a 1st March collection….cannot wait!
Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? D2F336F1-20AB-4310-8B4F-ADA9123F714B

Last edited:

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Get home on Sunday and collect on Monday morning. Can't wait! Detailing and PPF completed today and car is now under wraps awaiting my arrival.......
Nice colour :like:

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Anyone have an update on how their order is progressing compared to forecast?

Apparently my car was down to start being built in February and due at the dealer by 28th March.

I wasn’t necessarily in that much of a rush, however the temporary car I purchased to tide me over for 4-6 weeks has now thrown its timing belt and is beyond economic repair so will be going for scrap.
:mad:

I’m debating whether in the short term I can survive with borrowing my wife’s car when she isn’t using it, taking taxis and getting a lift to the station at other times or whether I need to try and find another temporary solution.

kurand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, Lotus Elise S1
Country flag
Mine went through production early Feb. There was a 1 week slip in projected production started date from what was originally scheduled in Nov 2022. This has resulted in a corresponding 1 week slip in delivery to PRG Reading. Of course, I haven’t taken delivery yet, so there could be further delays (like PDI discovering a busted high voltage heater)…
Sponsored