UK order status and delays?

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Apparently mine is in a Porsche storage unit in Germany and I’m not likely to see it until September!!
Have you got a reason why not?
Sponsored

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
just received a phone call by the Dealer,my Taycan is at German Port Emden awaiting shipping... don't know if this is good or bad news. They ll call me back end of May for an update...

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Mine has just arrived at Sheerness, that’s exactly two weeks from completing production and four months from date of ordering.

348ts

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc glc250 Audi S1 saab93 Ferrari348ts 4S ct??
Country flag
Well thats it. Patience and faith with the brand gone. Ordered a CT4s in Nov21(yes still no build date)with yet another revision of estimate of July.
I got a call from my Ulez scheme provider Zenith that my order was increasing by £199 a month.(18 percent inrease) A big pill to swallow but went with it, only for an email 48hours later delaying until September(still no allocation of build slot) With the Silverstone experience long forgotten, and the can getting kicked down the road, I cancelled the contract and order. Also with my local dealership withdrawn my name off the Macan Ev list(was going to collect on retirement in 2025)Sorry but it has the hallmarks of a repeat process. So I wilp keep running around in my 348 until the BMW IX turns up in 16weeks.

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
I too have taken the decision to cancel my order. Got email today pushing my Oct23 to Feb24- which will come with price increases and uncertainty that all option as specified in the original order cant be guaranted. Shame but from what I have been ready on this forum that its all too much like ‘lucky dip’ regardless if you are just ordering, mid-way through, or it’s been built but sitting in storage waiting for heater parts….

As much as my enthusiasts side loves the Taycan, this sort of uncertainty at this end of the price spectrum a tough pill to swallow. ☹

Last edited:

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
just received a phone call by the Dealer,my Taycan is at German Port Emden awaiting shipping... don't know if this is good or bad news. They ll call me back end of May for an update...
Have you added the car to the My Porsche app? I have added mine. What I can't seem to do yet is see where the car is located which I think is a feature of the app...I guess this only comes after the car is delivered?

Moonstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, R8 V10+, Q5 Edition 1
Country flag
Have you added the car to the My Porsche app? I have added mine. What I can't seem to do yet is see where the car is located which I think is a feature of the app...I guess this only comes after the car is delivered?
You cant do that until your register your details in the car itself.

EVGuy101

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Apparently mine is also at emden after build complete late April - will be interesting to see how long it takes to deliver now!!

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
My car was dealer allocated. I have only ordered it in February.

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 CRV, 2020 Highlander, 2023 Taycan 4s incoming
Country flag
You cant do that until your register your details in the car itself.
Thats not true. You can add it to the website and app after you get a VIN. And you can see where the car is on the map after it leaves Emden and is on a boat. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks while I wait for it to arrive in Jacksonville.

Moonstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, R8 V10+, Q5 Edition 1
Country flag
Thats not true. You can add it to the website and app after you get a VIN. And you can see where the car is on the map after it leaves Emden and is on a boat. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks while I wait for it to arrive in Jacksonville.
It is true.

Firstly what you describe is not available on the UK order tracker and secondly, he’s talking about the ability to see where your car is specifically, in real-time on the myPorsche mobile app. You can only enable that by logging into the PCM in-car with your account details.

The title of this thread might give you a clue... Not everyone lives in the USA.

Last edited:

Daler

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Mine has just arrived at Sheerness, that’s exactly two weeks from completing production and four months from date of ordering.
Which model have you ordered?